Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:
Originally posted by SVTspazz:
Ok, I see your point, but I think you jumped on me too quick. I have red ones in there, I by no means used the stock white ones while driving.

i dont think you get it... reverse lights are not for you to be able to see better when backing up... they're for other people to warn them that you are backing up.

I hope that someone slams into your car because they dont see you reversing. Moron.

Same to you buddy, but I am working on a way to wire 2 white LEDS to the reverse lights and then use the other to wire to my brakes light. So when you brake red comes but no white and when you reverse only whites come on.

The "Bluer Tour" 1998.5 SVTour R.I.P. 2000 ATX Tour SE
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:

I hope that someone slams into your car because they dont see you reversing. Moron.

That is completely uncalled for, now go back to c2 and knaub your car

M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
Did it, it works. Check out the picture section.

Peace
MAtt

'97 Pumice Zetec Sport- 'At least its not a geo!'
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by RawBurt:

That is completely uncalled for, now go back to c2 and knaub your car

hmmm... maybe you were unaware of this, but C2 doesn't exist anymore. if you dont believe me, go check out the url. also, i can't knaub my car because the entire car was repainted before i owned it and the guards were left on. so there would be a paint ridge.

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard