Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
i did

Last edited by guessclassic65; 03/16/06 08:10 PM.

'96 Mystique (Performance Wht/Zetec) few mods '65 Ford Mustang V8 <3 '85 Caddy Eldorado AKA Pimpmobile lol :P
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by dremers vision:
i think i was pretty lucky finding the wheels i have. you dont seem to be picky like i was. my whole thing was that i wanted a black inside with about 1" 1/2 lip and 18-19" i ended up finding them new for 800 bucks in nyc but anyway look at
wheelmax.com
ebay.com
wheeldiscount.com

i would stay away from stores most of them are to lazy to try to find you some wheels that would you like or that would fit a contour,focus

Speaking of 18" black w/ polished lip, I really love these:

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
those look sick..but the logo on the lip completely ruined it..mine look similar, but 17's

for better pics, wait till spring

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
those look sick..but the logo on the lip completely ruined it..mine look similar, but 17's

for better pics, wait till spring

Oddly enough, I rather like the pinstripe and logo on the lip. Granted, I'd prefer it were JUST the pinstripe, but I still like it. What I really like about them is the deeper offset from the rim to the spokes. I'm not real big on the wheels w/ flush rim and spokes.

I have a silver frost SE, and I'm planning on painting it black from the beltline up and covering the split w/ a burnt orange pinstrip. So I'll have black on top, silver below, w/ black wheels with a polished lip. I think it will look really hot. Kind of like this, only in reverse:

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard