Next Thread
Print Thread
S
salmon Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
98 contour se,2.5LV6,159000km,ABS,airbags,sunroof,power door and window,power seat,Alpine CD system,great condition,I wonna ask $4200(canadian dollar),I am in vancouver.How about the price?pls give me some advices.

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
I have and idea why don't you put it in the classifieds....no...that would never work...who would ever think to look there???? That's just crazy talk

S
salmon Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
come on!give me some useful ideas....

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
you may get able to sell it at this price, I know it's about the retail value(a little higher though)... If you want to sell it at this price, the car must be top shape, no rust, no scratch, no dent, nothing wrong. You can try to sell it to some oldies in your areas, they sure like this car... no, really, you can sell it at this price, but be prepared to wait for a long time before someone buys it. You could lower your price a little bit and it would sell alright.

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
S
salmon Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
thank you so much,Mr.D.acturally there is one guy who wonna pay $3900 for it.it is not far away from my expect.but you konw,i love this car so much and i don't think it only worth that little.it is in great condition,have everything you want,run so good.anyway,i have to sell it,maybe i will phone that guy tomorrow and say i accept the price.

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
It isn't worth 3900, but its worth 4200?? $300 sure makes a world of difference, nowadays..

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard