Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JayNHL Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Hey guys check this out... I just got done with my install in my svt contour honestly took a good day to do it all and bolt it all down and what not... Heres a couple pics and some info...

Its a clarion vrx745 7" touch screen flip out... It has a in dash dvd player built in...

I also got a Clarion 6 disc cd changer and i just finished installing the clarion tv tuner. I've always heard bad things about the tv tuners in cars specially when ur moving but honest i love it. It gets alittle rough when i am moving but when parked i get stations like 2-69 perfectly. I love it... No cable tho lol...

The amp is a power acoutisk 800x2 and i have had it for like 5 years. Honestly i've owned alot of different amps in my time and price wise these honest to god are the best i've ever owned i'd recommend them to anyone.

The subs are jl 10w3v2 d4s in the jl ho box. They bang... Im a big jl fan when it comes to speekers and subs so i even got the 5x7s for all 4 doors as well... sounds great... well just figured i'd post some pics cuz i was so excited to finally get all this done...

jason

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
looks nice. box could be a lil bigger though to fill it up more.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I have the same box. Good SPL for a couple of 10's.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
carefull with power acoustik amp if you run it at high volume all the time. i fried mine since then im been using good amps.

2000 contour V6 ATX BAT suspension kit, k&n filter, SVT TB, SVT UIM, SVT LIM, MSDS headers, MSDS Y-pipe, SVT dual exhaust, Custum burned ADC chip, 7000k HID's, 200 amp HO alt, custom gauges, and 17" rims
J
JayNHL Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
honestly i've owned only power acoustik and rockford amps in my time and i've drove cross country with the power acoustik amps on the whole way n never had a problem... n there still going strong... i own 6 of these amps... i've been collecting them over the years to put them in my focus when im finished with my install... honestly im sure people have had problems with them due to being some what cheap but i'd talk them up any day... i did burn out the rockford tho...

jason

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard