Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by cougarguy939:
i believe its somewhere in PA but i can get an address for you if you like

its the PA address [just look on their website, its something like 1000 industrial drive]. but it IS a PO box. So the only company you can use to ship is the USPS [and shipping for me from chicago w/ 300 insured was 19 bucks].

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
whats the HRSP increase we are looking at w/ this done. Lets say we have an RU4030 K&N and very little to none exhaust mods.

Also the SVT is my DD so that pretty much makes me SOL even though I'm located in Md right now but have relatives in about an hour from Irwin

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
whats the HRSP increase we are looking at w/ this done. Lets say we have an RU4030 K&N and very little to none exhaust mods.

Also the SVT is my DD so that pretty much makes me SOL even though I'm located in Md right now but have relatives in about an hour from Irwin

as its been dyno proven before,dont expect alot of hp/tq from this on a stock vehicle..like any mod,the more complimenting mods you have the better it'll work..somethng like 3-5 hp if i remember correctly...it does change your tq curve a bit too

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
I asked about shipping specificly and he said you can ship with whoever you want

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by cougarguy939:
I asked about shipping specificly and he said you can ship with whoever you want

fedex/ups/dhl do not deliver to PO boxes.

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:

as its been dyno proven before,dont expect alot of hp/tq from this on a stock vehicle..like any mod,the more complimenting mods you have the better it'll work..somethng like 3-5 hp if i remember correctly...it does change your tq curve a bit too

I've tried to find a good answer to this, and there isn't one. I searched high and low, and found one dyno that showed a 3hp gain, and one that showed a 4hp loss. The only thing I remember about mods each dyno had, was that the one that lost had intake and exhuast mods on a 2.5L. The gain, I dont remember what the car had done to it. Bottom line is my research was inconclusive.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:

I've tried to find a good answer to this, and there isn't one. I searched high and low, and found one dyno that showed a 3hp gain, and one that showed a 4hp loss. The only thing I remember about mods each dyno had, was that the one that lost had intake and exhuast mods on a 2.5L. The gain, I dont remember what the car had done to it. Bottom line is my research was inconclusive.

Don't expect much on a lightly modded car. If your goal is a modded 3L or turbo you will benefit more. It's one of those things that work with all the other little things added together. Example...we dynoed my car before and after the same day (we swapped out the UIM between pulls). My car had MSDS headers & y-pipe, Bassani catback and a K&N RU-3530. I dynoed 170.5 hp @ 6750, 143.4 lb @ 5750...after we installed the Max Flow UIM I dynoed 171.6 hp @ 6750, 145.3 lb @ 5500...a gain of only 1.1 HP and 1.8 LB (max torque came in a 250 rpm lower). Notice both dynos results were limited do to the factory rev limiter...HP did not max out on either pull. Now on SVT Pete's (now GTO Pete) heavily modded but un-tuned 3L he dynoed 202.4 hp @ 6500 and 177.0 lb @ 5750 the same day, pretty sure the Max-Flow had a hand in his results and if you search around the site it is one of the highest HP N/A 3L dynos including Dynojet dynos as well. Note these both were done on a Mustang Dyno and both cars were limited by the factory rev limiter and both would benefit from a good tune and increased rev limit according to the shop doing the dyno.

hth,
Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard