Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
I'll just add my $.02. The Mirko is more for looks. You buy a Mirko because you like the way it looks on the car. Sure you don't want it to get all chipped, but it's something you have to deal with. I won't sacrifice the looks of it, just to give it a little protection.

Put it this way, this is like having a HOT girlfriend, but making her wear full body armor, just to keep her from getting any cuts and bruises. Everyone now just thinks you have some oddly dressed girlfriend.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Why not try some of that [censored] chrome moulding that you can buy in autoparts stores? Seems like it would work with the mirko. Prep and paint it and it might look OK.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
B
blu_fuz Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
the door edging that your talking about doesn't stretch that far open....

Good point on the hot girlfriend though - I will just keep it on for SZ and see what you guys think of it then... I will not offer to make these then I guess. Thanks for the $.02

Moderator close this

p.s. Todras, I get bored looking at your car! Just remember, that bumper wouldn't even be in your hands if it weren't for Mike, Tony, and I.... we did all the hard work and I donated my car for almost 3 months so the bumper you have and that I have could be made.... that means, BE NICE TO ME! lol

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard