Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Tyler is S&H....Scott is S&H...they are one in the same as far as I and CEG are concerned. They are a business that has stole $ from many people on here. I don't care who's name you put on it S&H STOLE $.

Until I receive a refund, which I highly doubt anyway since Tyler's word and S&H's word does not hold water around here, I will continue to speak the truth and the CEG community will know of the lying and stealing and terrible quality that is associated with this company.

Scott represents S&H....and like I said before, if he is a real business man he would send me my refund.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Tyler is S&H....Scott is S&H...they are one in the same as far as I and CEG are concerned. They are a business that has stole $ from many people on here. I don't care who's name you put on it S&H STOLE $.

Until I receive a refund, which I highly doubt anyway since Tyler's word and S&H's word does not hold water around here, I will continue to speak the truth and the CEG community will know of the lying and stealing and terrible quality that is associated with this company.

Scott represents S&H....and like I said before, if he is a real business man he would send me my refund.

uh... was it the product? or was it the fact it didn't work?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Those of us that DID get their order (some did not) the product was made terribly, do a simple search on it. Secondly the company said they would re-make them. It turned out the re-made ones (again the people that actually got them) were even worse than the original ones. Lastly, people like myself that wanted a refund and shipped the product back have not received a refund.

Like I said search, it has all been documented. If you want good quality gauges buy from StreetRacerParts.com I have a set of their indiglo's (SVT gauges, HVAC and HL) and could not be happier.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Some items that were made by Tyler were made poorly and people weren't given replacements, some were. Some other people didn't get anything.

However...

As you see above, the products that Scott produces are made with precision and are made to last. If there are any problems, replacements are usually sent within a week. I had a problem with peeling on 1 of the 5 of my old Cougar ones 3 years ago (set 56) and Scott replaced it for free, and I received it within 3 days. Now Scott's production has greatly improved and they look awesome. The ones in my Bronco just look great.

My first set, No. 8:

My second set, No. 56 (now owned by dwinthrup on TCCoA):

Close-up on gauge, changing it to sell to dwinthrup:

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by teamSVTour:

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
If Scott really does has good qality products and good service, then he should start his own seperate business. As far as everyone on this board is concerned, no one is doing business w/ S&H.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
(He's working on his previous personal webpage.)
Originally posted by Matt R:
As far as everyone on this board is concerned, no one is doing business w/ S&H.

I can certainly understand why. At this point I would be concerned myself if I didn't deal directly with Scott.

And as it is, I'm wondering why he didn't inform Scott of his whole GP over here.

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard