Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Hopefully I'm not TOO late, but I want the...

White FACE HVAC, HEADLIGHT, AND GAUGES that light up BLUE PLEASE!!!

Please PM me for payment info and shipping detail...

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by m4gician:

You might not be able to do the HVAC.

I can't remember when the Mystique dash changed to match the Contour, but if you have the Pre-98 style, won't work.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B

That looks quite a bit different. If the holes are in the exact same area, that would work. They can be cut any size. Otherwise, list the distance from the exact center of the knobs and they should be easily fixed to fit the Mystique.

You could ask to have them uncut, so you could try to cut them to fit.

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Oh, god! You don't want these!!! Some people haven't even gotten theirs yet!!! When i finally got mine (HL Switch) it has little white halos around the selections (off, parking, on) Very sloppy imo and not worth it, but better yet, good luck getting ahold of the guy

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
If you're worried, just talk to Scott. I ordered from him, and usually got my orders within 2 days, however, I lived in MO at the time, which is where he's from.

slhrbacek@yahoo.com

He's online right now. Usually 7-5 Central.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by m4gician:

You might not be able to do the HVAC.

I can't remember when the Mystique dash changed to match the Contour, but if you have the Pre-98 style, won't work.

hrm.. I have a 98 mystique and I don't think they're pre98 :s, bleh so I'm a lost cause here trying to throw money away eh? I'll talk to scott see what he can do for me

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Is it possible to get these gauges in KM/H (Or Canadian for you yankee doodles ). If so, please tell me where to send the cash to...

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Yep. Just tell Scott what you want, and he can do about any custom thing you can think of. Just contact him at: slhrbacek@yahoo.com

There are thousands of different combinations, so anything you want, just ask him and he'll try and work with you as best as he can. He could more than likely make your tick marks as lightning bolts. However, I'm not sure on what price adjusting occurs, but there are many different options you can go with. Just tell Scott that you're from CEG and Ben sent you over.

Mike (Porkchop) wanted the Star Wars Tie-fighter symbol to light up at night on the back of his gauges:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=55426&highlight=gauge+faces
So Scott made the custom design for him:

MPH+KPH:

Different font with the Thunderbird symbol:

Cougar symbol:

Another font in black:

Same font in white:

Thunderbird with flames:

Cougar with flames:

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Are you kidding me??? You REALLY want to do business w/ S&H after all the negative reviews from the company?????? Go for it if you want ripped off or a crappy product.

I'm STILL waiting for my refund from Tyler. This is Round 2 with the "I'll send you your refund check today...it's in the mail"

Round 1 he said this months ago...have not received my check

Round 2 Aug. 24th "check is in the mail, few days to get to you"......you guessed it still waiting 10 days later

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Does this look like Tyler's merchandise?

These are Scott's gauges that he has designed and created for the past ~4 years. Some of these pictures are 2+ years old. He has at least 750 gauge sets out. If you want to talk about quality or ask about customer service, talk to people who have ordered from Scott in the past. Most of them are over at TCCoA, where Scott started out when he owned a Thunderbird.

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard