Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
We can also go to all of the other forums so no one else buys from this shmoe.

I'm totally down for that. Not right that he starts something and doesn't finish because he got his money. I could see if he wasn't active on other forums, but he is.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVT4STD:
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
We can also go to all of the other forums so no one else buys from this shmoe.

I'm totally down for that. Not right that he starts something and doesn't finish because he got his money. I could see if he wasn't active on other forums, but he is.

Did you try contacting him on the other forums?

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
FINALLY!!!! I got mine today. I'm really not sure when I'm going to install them. It took so damn long I'm not that excited to put them in anymore.

1999 Mercury Mystique LS w/ SVT body kit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/320761 Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
This is rediculous. He has no method of communication just ONE person randomly getting their order out of no where. There are still many people that did not get anything, or did not recieve the entire order but the parts they did recieve were done poorly, or are waiting for a refund (such as myself). This guy cannot be counted on. I have been waiting 3 weeks for my refund and still have not gotten it.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Millertime78:
FINALLY!!!! I got mine today. I'm really not sure when I'm going to install them. It took so damn long I'm not that excited to put them in anymore.

Dude, what was the date on the postage?

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by muntus:
Originally posted by Millertime78:

Dude, what was the date on the postage?

June 1st from NC He wrote me an email saying that is was going out 2-3 day mail on the 25th

1999 Mercury Mystique LS w/ SVT body kit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/320761 Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I was just about to buy the whole set for white face and white lights, when I decided to check back on the GB and see how it was going.

Good thing I did.

Man, it almos tpisses me off that this GB went bad, it was such a good start. I hate that. I'm always paraniod of GB's now.

*sniff*

98 T-Red CSVT
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I'm trying to help Scott Hrbacek sell some of his custom gauge faces here. I just saw this stuff after someone informed me about Tyler. Scott evidently got into business with S&H Auto Trends and I'm trying to let everyone know that Scott isn't the person doing this. I'm trying to work it out on here and over on FCO. I'll try and get this worked out, but Scott went off line after work. So I'll try and get ahold of him tomorrow. I'm no representative, just a friend trying to help out a friend.

Sites:
http://www.fordcontour.org/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=6837&st=0#entry40761
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=aesthetics&Number=1304834&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
If you ordered from me and havnt received your guages or refund PLEASE PM ME, I will be online tonight for awhile, or you can IM me VIA aol at smitty1258(<---screenname)

Thanks,
Tyler

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I received my items timely right after they were ordered, no issues here

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard