Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I disagree. I have sent my order back and he told me he was going to refund my money. This may have been a dumb decision but the 1st transaction went through so well so I had a little bit of trust that I would get my $ back. Well He received my returned order on May 24th (have e-mail from him saying he got it) and he said he was going to mail my refund on Friday the 26th.

I still have not received it. I have sent 3-4 e-mails asking about my refund. None have been answered. It's now 17 days after he said my refund was going to be sent. The last e-mail I sent requesting my refund was basically letting him know if I dont hear from him, get a tracking #, or my refund immediately I will do whatever can be done so no one else buys from him again. That being said, the first thing we could all do is go onto E-bay and give him a negative rating. Or since I believe he has his store on there maybe we can file something through E-bay.

All I know is the product I recieved was half the order I ordered and it was made half-assed. So after sending it back he now has my order and my $ that to me classifies his as a scammer.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
I disagree. This may have been a dumb decision but the 1st transaction went through so well so I had a little bit of trust that I would get my $ back.

That being said, the first thing we could all do is go onto E-bay and give him a negative rating. Or since I believe he has his store on there maybe we can file something through E-bay.

So after sending it back he now has my order and my $ that to me classifies his as a scammer.

I agree with both of you... I think he sucks at teh biz, so now he's just scamming most of us.

I recieved the 1st order real quick, and they're cool looking... until you light them up.

Since I revealed that a white face guage ends up having a "halo" sort of light around the number, I realized that I can't use the guages here. Due to the "halo" effect, the Km/h section is very hard to read (all the blobs flow together), which is very bad here where I need Km/h.

That being said... I am hoping I can get a set of Canadian SVT guages sometime. If I can't, I might attempt to get ahold of a set of ST200 guages, non-UK being best (since they use MPH up there, and I'm looking for Km/h).

Maybe getting all of us that have been scammed together and writing to Ebay will get him shut down on there, maybe even banned from Paypal.

Last edited by Big Daddy Kane; 06/13/06 02:11 AM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I wonder if he related to Adam Prewett (1BADTOUR). I swear it's deja vu.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Why do so many group buys with what seem to be good people just go down the dumps? They take some effort to coordinate, but still, they are pretty easy to handle.......

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
He obviously has enough time to drum up some more business. Over on http://www.ffoc.co.uk/ he said he has "been busy packing as Im getting ready to move, Ill pm you right not." That was on Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:43 pm.

I guess he's had similar customer service at Focus Fanatics . Of course, this was 05-05-2006 05:00 AM.

From the S&H AutoTrends website:

Customer service is another well know issue with big companies. We at S&H Auto Trends will never put you off if you call in with a question about your order or a Tech question. If we do not know we will find out the right answer for you.

So when you buy from S&H Auto Trends buy with confidence. You will not be ripped off or promised anything that is not true. And our customer service is like no one else's

Their customer service IS like no one else's.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by muntus:
We at S&H Auto Trends will never put you off if you call in with a question about your order or a Tech question. If we do not know we will find out the right answer for you.

So when you buy from S&H Auto Trends buy with confidence. You will not be ripped off or promised anything that is not true. And our customer service is like no one else's

So we only get good customer service if we call in? LOL. I only bought the HL switch overlay and i've yet to put it in, but by just holding it up to the light i can see it's not gonna be as great as i thought it was. Good thing i have a couple spare HL switches

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Can you put something behind the overlay to help make it less transparent. I am not saying it makes this whole issue right, but atleast those that got theirs could make it work rather then returning the item to not get a refund.

Folks if you paid with a credit card or paypal, file a complaint, Paypal favors buyers in claims espically if you paid through paypal with a credit card. They know you could file a charge back with your card company if they do not resolve your problem first hand.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I tried to file a complaint with paypal but being the order took place so long ago there was nothing that could be done except to contact the seller.

1999 Mercury Mystique LS w/ SVT body kit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/320761 Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Same here.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
thats a bunch of crap. What does it matter how long ago it was? It was only what 2 months ago?

What about going to E-bay and filing a complaint? We can also go to all of the other forums so no one else buys from this shmoe.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard