Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Too bad they're gonna put in a 250hp Range Rover engine. Waste of time and money to use that crap motor.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
You guys are missing the fact there is more room to work with under the focus hood. Im not sure, but I dont think you have to do any major firewall mods to get them to fit. Not to mention the tunnel is there all ready making power delivery to the rear much easier.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Mytourburnsrice:
I've been thinking about doing a 302 swap/conversion with my Contour, but I'm not sure if the swap will work. I don't know if I want to leave it FWD or convert it to RWD if the swap is possible. I suppose that anything is possible if you've got the money, or a big enough hammer, but what do you guys think? Do it? Or do something else? And if something else, what?

What cam are you interested in putting into the 302? I'm interested in hearing what kind of grind that you're contemplating.

I've also heard that Jegs has a front cover that allows a different dipstick due to some hood clearance issues too.

Whirling dervish of FFOG.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Stazi:
Too bad they're gonna put in a 250hp Range Rover engine. Waste of time and money to use that crap motor.

As soon as I read that...I stopped reading...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

As soon as I read that...I stopped reading...

Thats a shame. It actually has some really cool pictures of stuff that the guy is hand fabing. Really interesting stuff.

M
OP Offline
M
I'm not sure about what cam. I didn't even think about that. I was just going to take an 89-93 Mustang 302 and get a new T5 tranny and all that other nice neat stuff. I didn't think too much about it because I didn't want to get all psyched up if it was going to be hell all the way through. F it, I'll do it anyway. Sometime. What cam should I use? Or does it matter? I am thus thoroughly confused if I am a Fig Newton, or if I am a Keebler elf. Oh the confusion...

1999 Ford Contour SE Maroon Stock
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard