Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by warmonger:
As far as brake kits:
Lets give Stazi time to get some numbers together for kits. We'll go from there.

OK...

<==== (* Waiting patiently... Pours a scotch & water, & plays a Black Sheep Squadron DVD *)

Black Sheep Squadron DVDs complete. Any updates on anticipated availability time line?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
I need this(the rears) really soon(1 week or less) or its TCE for me, I'm tired of delays and have the cash in hand and just want my car to be done.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
I need this(the rears) really soon(1 week or less) or its TCE for me, I'm tired of delays and have the cash in hand and just want my car to be done.

I'm in the same boat, but give them time. Hopefully when I have some time I'll be talking to TCE again about my setup. I pretty much know what I'm running up front but I want to discuss options for the rear to keep the bias as good as possible

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I'm due for a change, but not in a hurry. I also have my $ ready to go as I was planning a FSVT front swap and a rear disc conversion to start with. Already have the rear disc setup to install this coming weekend - just to get the cable & calipers broken in & working properly for the coming upgrade. The summer Dragon Run is coming up in June & I've gotta have something better than stock for that. My last Dragon Run in October I was complelled to ease up on my driving to allow for the stock brake setup... I have a long drive back to Florida & didn't want any issues from glowing rotors to rear their ugly head on the way home.

<=== (* Opens a fresh bottle of scotch & kicks back for a while longer *)

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
(* Opens a fresh bottle of scotch & kicks back for a while longer *)

Damn man, scotch at 11:30am!! Might want to ease up a bit on the sauce a-for workin on them brakes.

I'll put holes in him!!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I'm in. Now I have to go kill my stock brakes. A few 100-0 stops should do the trick. I'm surprised they still look good after that trackday last year. Must not have been pushing it enough.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by JCSVT:
I'm in. Now I have to go kill my stock brakes. A few 100-0 stops should do the trick. I'm surprised they still look good after that trackday last year. Must not have been pushing it enough.

If your rotors are still good, just move them to the back. Saves from having to buy new rotors, unless they're pretty warn out already, or just want to have all new brake parts.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by JCSVT:

If your rotors are still good, just move them to the back. Saves from having to buy new rotors, unless they're pretty warn out already, or just want to have all new brake parts.

Mark

Im already saving my money. Ive still got a decent amount left, but its just more fun to have all new stuff on the car

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

I will be needing new front brakes soon. Can I but a stazi kit for now (new stock front rotors and titaniumetallic2 pads) and then transfer the parts over. So when this kit comes out I would put my nearly new rotors on the back with new pads, and the FSVT new rotors with my nearly new pads. Would that work? I wouldn't want to have to replace the front pads so soon after barely using them.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yes you can buy nmy standard CSVT kit from me, then when the big-brake upgrade is made available, all you would need is new front FSVT rotors (also available from me) to completethe upgrade.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard