remove reverse lockout

Why....

I did when I put in my B&M..didnt feel the need for it

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
still a mod!

If friends of mine needed to use my car they would always comment on how GAY contours were and it was just one more thing for them to get fired up over, and I just didn't want to hear it. Plus when I got my new boot I secured it up higher also so you can't even see the sliding coller anymore - I like it.... any more questions?

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
that was my second mod many many years ago,right after my exhuast...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
not everyone would want to use the search function for these.. regardless of where they are located---

Well, then, you are missing the point entirely. When nobody posts on this thread for two days, and it drops off the bottom, we can all certainly look forward to "not everyone" wanting to SEARCH to find THIS THREAD EITHER. There is a REASON the how-tos are stickied. no searching required, because you already stumbled on to the truth: nobody wants to search; present company included apparently.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Ray:
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
not everyone would want to use the search function for these.. regardless of where they are located---

Well, then, you are missing the point entirely. When nobody posts on this thread for two days, and it drops off the bottom, we can all certainly look forward to "not everyone" wanting to SEARCH to find THIS THREAD EITHER. There is a REASON the how-tos are stickied. no searching required, because you already stumbled on to the truth: nobody wants to search; present company included apparently.

haha well, i must say, you do have a point on that-- and i'm done e-battling but, if it is going to go down very soon, i hope someone can benefit from the lists people have made-- i know i will

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
you know what, I am glad this post was made. It brought up some cheap mod stuff I had forgotten.

Thanks.

98 T-Red CSVT
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
good

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Good- It even helped me as well- I hope someone else can hop on here and get a few quick ideas as well--

Another one to add to the list only because I don't recall seeing it on anyones post--

Roush numbers for your front bumper, or wherever you choose to put them--

I just PM'ed parkedcar, he said he still makes them ; I hope you don't mind the advertising

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Don't forget wash and wax. Most of the Contour's I see on a daily basis (not CEGer's obviously) have forgotten this, and it would truly be a mod for them!

I shouldn't talk though. Mine is a salt monster right now! Too cold to wash it! I'll do it this weekend no matter what!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
bumper hang fix too

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard