Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
After being in the VWvortex forums for a long time, and seeing all of the cheap and easy things to do to your car, I haven't seen one in here, and NO, i'm not about to search for one-- Hopefully others can benefit from this as well-

I am asking for all of you to post your relatively cheap (30-40$ and under) and if it was a do it yourself, possibly an explanation--

I for one am in the market to buy something cheap because I am very bored with my SVT --

Post away guys

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Fog Light mod
Clear Corners
Emblem Overlays
LED Changes
Tint Tail Lights/Rear reflecter
Eyelids
SVT logo on Side Skirt
Remove Intake Snorkle
Make a heat shield
Remove Hood Liner
TB clean/ optimize
Run a can of seafoam/berrymans through vac line
Throttle Hang Fix
Clean MAF
Debadge the car
Knauberize

There are lots of things, you can search anyone of those things and come up with lots of hits.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
thats a good list-- if anyone made a how-to or anything feel free to post up links for what mod it is!

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Why are you intent on making the members of CEG reinvent the wheel, simply because you don't feel like/refuse to search for it? Thw how-tos are already made, the knowledge already exists, the posts are already archived, and the information is already easily attainable.. you just have to click the "HOW-TO" thread under each forum (IMAGINE THAT!!)

Just because you don't want to read the how-to that is already made, doesn't mean that anyone else should have to write you your own special how-to!

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Plus , everyone seems to forget ... there is a MAIN SITE to the CEG !! There are lots of mods & How-To's on there & have been since way before the forums came to be .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
paint calipers
pre98 sail panels
hightower headlights
mystique clear corners(rear)
ebay intake

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Gutted precats
Optimized y-pipe
OBX shifter(weld linkage before installing)

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
remove reverse lockout
bumper hang fix
gutter guard mesh grills

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
remove reverse lockout

Why....

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Ray:

Just because you don't want to read the how-to that is already made, doesn't mean that anyone else should have to write you your own special how-to!

Ray, I'd imagine someone of your 'posting caliber' would not falsely accuse-- For me to pass up already written how-to's would be stupid.. sorry to say but your accusation was wrong.. I'm just digging deeper to see if anyone since the old how to's have done anything new and has anything to share-- Not everyone is a 'addicted-CEG'er' like yourself, and not everyone would want to use the search function for these.. regardless of where they are located---

for all of those who have un-said ideas or how-to's, feel free to post them if you feel it can help anyone..

for all of those who think this is dumb, don't click the reply button and spare us--

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard