Next Thread
Print Thread
D
DDV Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
I have a slightly dinged-up SVT bumper in T-Red.

First $200.00 takes it.

If you're interested, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you some pictures.

I posted this here to give the NW-ers first dibs and because I will not ship this bugger (pick-up or meet only).

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Damn thats cheap guys. I assume you got it all back together? Post up some pics of that T-red beauty.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
D
DDV Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Yup; she's all back together and looks like new again. I took it in last Thursday for the final work: replacement of the return fuel line, which got bent out of shape and broke the valve on the firewall, which was also replaced.

The old front bumper has some scratches in it but otherwise is fine. I had thought they probably could have fixed it, but decided to get a new one. I recovered the old one and figured someone here might want to buy it. BTW--my new one cost over $700.00.

The car now has over 45,000 miles on it and is yearning to stretch her legs. Next time we meet, I'm going to remove the silencers from the exhaust, so it'll be nice and loud again! [image]http://www.iwired.us/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=17[/image]

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Hey...that's my house!

I don't need the bumper, just wanted to get my 2 cents in

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
#1512302 03/17/06 05:56 AM
D
DDV Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
They're on my profile (in the Registry). Hopefully, it'll be quickly approved.

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard