Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
M
I have all of you beat, I am a Collections Supervisor, I collect on PHONE SEX!!! Can anyone beat that?

F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by Marshall Law:
I have all of you beat, I am a Collections Supervisor, I collect on PHONE SEX!!! Can anyone beat that?

Damn, one of my college jobs was collections, I would call 90 yr old ladies up and harass them for money they owe the hospital for there hubbys heart attacks.

A job I am so glad I no longer do, was fun for about a week but then it got real old.

Enjoying your job is the best!

C
C
fmr12b, do you live in the cherry creek apartments?

Proud former owner of.....
'99 svt - silver/blue - #2555 of 2760

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
M
M
I dont call as much as I used to I just wait around until someone xfers me a phone call. But its funny when girls try to talk dirty to you over the phone. However its not so funny when guys try to talk dirty to you over the phone.

F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by chris99svt:
fmr12b, do you live in the cherry creek apartments?

Nope, I live near Willow Glen, on Meridian Ave and 280.

Saw a sweet black SVT in downtown today first street, lowered, Borla or custome exhaust setup.

V
V
coors: i got the wiring harness from good guys. it was $15 and has two parts, the guy said it was for a stereo w/the amp. i also got the blue connectors, 14 of them, is that enough? I got the 8 male connectors and 8 female connectors. it says they are for wire range 16-14. this should cover it right? ill email you too.

chris99svt: i would be happy to show you my bulbs and how to mod yours. its really not that much actually, just shaving some tabs on the socket. we can do a comparison in whitess/brightness etc. too! Also id be interested in meeting somewhere in the morning and then driving down. ill check here or you can email me at: salmaula@earthlink.net

i live in belmont

see ya guys there!

------------------
1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT
*Silver Frost/Midnight Blue * New cupholders, ceg sticker =) * 9005 philips blue visions in lows * sylvania 885 fogs * coming soon: sound system

1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT
Built on 8/19/97 -- #3101/6535
Silver Frost/Midnight Blue
* New Cupholders * CEG sticker =) * 9005 Philips BlueVisions * Sound System: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X617 HU, RFosgate fnq514 components, RFosgate 6x9 3ways, RFosgate 12" sub, MTX 5ch/800w amp, 1 Farad Cap * Removed Ford emblems * Fogs w/parking lights and aimed up * Brushed Aluminum Style Grills all around * 205/55/ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730's * Removed Headliner * Visit MY SVT website (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)*
R
R
Sorry...can't make it tomorrow. But I will be at the SRO show later this month in Saratoga. Uncle Sam has me working (again).
Take some pic's and have some fun for me too.
L8ter

------------------

M
M
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it..I'm about to lose control and I think I like! Oh yeah!

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by Mystikal35:
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it..I'm about to lose control and I think I like! Oh yeah!

I'm gonna burn an ol skool CD so we can pump some Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Bobby Brown and some other goodies for ya!

For the Newbies, if the Probe shows up we must compete!

C
Coors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
careful Christopher you might hurt yourself.

V. Yes, that sounds like enough equiptment... amazingly I'm still at work at 11:00 pm.... and a little tipsy... Coronas have been flowing here to celebrate a going away party..... $hit I gotta wake up soon to wash the Tour... this sucks. BAD day at work been here since 7:00... sorry for rambling..... See you guys tomorrow!

Chad
-----------------
http://www.1dzine.com
jetski@mindless.com
98.5 SVT ? KKM Tru Rev ? Glasspack instead of resonator ? Dyno Max Super Turbo Muffler w/Brospeed 3.5" Rolled tips ? Brembo/KVR Cross Drilled Cadnium Front Rotors and KVR Carbon Brake Pads ? Blown Engine Replaced @ 41K
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard