Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
S
chris99svt:

I will be there on time but will have to leave after a couple of hours. Let me know if you want to head down together...

[This message has been edited by Specs (edited March 08, 2001).]

M
M
Stinger00...
how much for the sub box...my wife might want it if you selling for good price.

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Mystikal35:
Stinger00...
how much for the sub box...my wife might want it if you selling for good price.

Just the box, or the box and the subs, or the box and subs and amp?
Box- 40
subs - 100

I just got the amp like two weeks ago, and don't really want to part with it yet. If its a must have though, it's yours for 149.

I'll leave em in for the meet so you can hear it thump. My girl likes it a lot, but I dont need all the bass, and I'd like some more room in the trunk.

-Jason

------------------
'99 SVT Green/Tan
Koni/H&R Combo - Bassani Catback - KKM Intake - ES MM Inserts
Hoodliner Removed - '95 Sail Panels - KKM Pedals - Voodoo Shift Knob Engraved w/ SVT and Shift Pattern
<| My G-Ride | | Gallery |>

C
C
...and I'd like some more room in the trunk.

that is where i come in!!!!

Proud former owner of.....
'99 svt - silver/blue - #2555 of 2760

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
C
Coors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by vcontoursvt:
coors:
ill get the blue connectors, but im confused about the other part. do i need 8 male/female connectors too?

Yes 8 male and 8 female. unless you don't plan on ever disconnecting them we can use the blue connectors all the way around. It's just a little more conveinient if you want to hook up an amp or something to the door speakers later on. Your choice.

Chad
-----------------
http://www.1dzine.com
jetski@mindless.com
98.5 SVT ? KKM Tru Rev ? Glasspack instead of resonator ? Dyno Max Super Turbo Muffler w/Brospeed 3.5" Rolled tips ? Brembo/KVR Cross Drilled Cadnium Front Rotors and KVR Carbon Brake Pads ? Blown Engine Replaced @ 41K
V
V
yeah, ill get the connectors, cause ill be installing other stuff later

------------------
1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT
*Silver Frost/Midnight Blue * New cupholders, ceg sticker =) * 9005 philips blue visions in lows * sylvania 885 fogs * coming soon: sound system

1998 E0 Ford Contour SVT
Built on 8/19/97 -- #3101/6535
Silver Frost/Midnight Blue
* New Cupholders * CEG sticker =) * 9005 Philips BlueVisions * Sound System: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X617 HU, RFosgate fnq514 components, RFosgate 6x9 3ways, RFosgate 12" sub, MTX 5ch/800w amp, 1 Farad Cap * Removed Ford emblems * Fogs w/parking lights and aimed up * Brushed Aluminum Style Grills all around * 205/55/ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730's * Removed Headliner * Visit MY SVT website (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)*
M
M
hey I was just noticing that vcontoursvt says he has 9005 blues in the low and whatever in the high. The reason I am trippen here is I thought that contour was 9006 and I know those fit and that is what they say to get when I go to the parts store, yet you say 9005... is that possible to have in your car? is it ok to have those in there? do they work better then the 9006's. I am just wondering cause I have found that the 9005's are the ones that I just put in my dads SHO and I didnt know those would fit in the contour..

Confused Marshallc

------------------
Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
C
Coors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by vcontoursvt:
yeah, ill get the connectors, cause ill be installing other stuff later

forgot to ask you, when you say that you have a wiring harness is that the one for the radio and amp or just the radio? We may need some extra wire to run from the radio to where the speakers hook up with the amp. There is about 1.5 foot gap between the radio and where the speaker wires are behind the glove box. So maybe a some 16-18 gauge wire to run inbetween. I think that is it.... sorry I just keep remembering what I needed when I installed mine. See you Saturday.

Chad
-----------------
http://www.1dzine.com
jetski@mindless.com
98.5 SVT ? KKM Tru Rev ? Glasspack instead of resonator ? Dyno Max Super Turbo Muffler w/Brospeed 3.5" Rolled tips ? Brembo/KVR Cross Drilled Cadnium Front Rotors and KVR Carbon Brake Pads ? Blown Engine Replaced @ 41K
S
S
everyone gonna bring a nice clean car to the meet? Or are you gonna come scrubbin?
hehe, it'll give you all something to do this friday afternoon.

-Jason

------------------
'99 SVT Green/Tan
Koni/H&R Combo - Bassani Catback - KKM Intake - ES MM Inserts
Hoodliner Removed - '95 Sail Panels - KKM Pedals - Voodoo Shift Knob Engraved w/ SVT and Shift Pattern
<| My G-Ride | | Gallery |>

M
M
I am coming scrubbin I am not about to spend $25 on a car wash xspecially if its going to rain. If it doesnt rain then I will do a quick wash.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard