M
Ok, you convinced me lol...

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
T
T
I will try to make it. I have been crazy busy at work and my boss got laid off. Now I get to pick up the slack.

------------------

'00 SVT Black'n'Blue

'01 Mustang GT Laser Red
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by chris99svt:
marshall law, so what are you driving anyway?? i dont remember seeing a signature for you.

jason, do you think there is enough room for me to make a real entrance?

chris-
it doesn't matter. Full lot or not you're doin it You gotta show everyone what a tour is made of. And now that you got those springs on you can have even more fun
Of course their is probably no need for such violent acts of fun, but it'd be an awesome part of BB's SVT video. (Take a hint BB )

-Jason

------------------
'99 SVT Green/Tan
Koni/H&R Combo - Bassani Catback - KKM Intake - ES MM Inserts
Hoodliner Removed - '95 Sail Panels - KKM Pedals - Voodoo Shift Knob Engraved w/ SVT and Shift Pattern
<| My G-Ride | | Gallery |>

S
S
Hey Jason (Stinger) - can i get a ride
I have gas money!

Nick
2000 Malibu LS
Mods: K&N, Jet-PCM
Lowered with Eibach's and on 18's,Clear Sidemarkers,Tinted all around, badgeless
Retired Vehicles: 98 Contour
M
M
Warning to all my peeps!!!! ok folks I am going to give you fair warning.. The cops in Milp. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT like us. they do not like any racer group, car groups, I will gurentee that if we make the slightist bit of noise out there at walmart they will bust us and they will pick on every little thing on your car. M.Law and I live out there and we have seen it. They try to go by every damn law in the book. I have even seen them wait for two of the same kind of car to leave and just cause they ar driving next to each other they give them a ticket for racing. This is is just an FYI for the folks that are not from the area I really dont want any one to get pissed and leave cause they got a ticket. It is like this we show up and we all meet. We hang out at walmart for an hour or so to make sure everyone gets there and then we take off to find a place to play. I am working on that right now. if the weather is good I have a realy fun rd. to take. If the weather is so so well I am sure we will figure somthing out. But please for your assuranse that you will have a good time on sAturday don't try and make any burn outs or fast starts or I am sure you or the next guy might get a ticket.

------------------
Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
M
M
Do we know how many tours are going to be there?

F
F
I can seconf that. I've been messed with by the Milpenis cops more than once. They are total pricks. I work in Milpenis, so I drive VERY careful. Posted speed limit all the way. I've been pulled over for nothing more than having a lowered car before.

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Dynomax Muffler/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Knauberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ Xenon "cool blue" headlights/ cargo net/ new cup holder/ E1 wheels/ Dunlop SP Sport 8000's/ Polished Aluminum Intake Pipe, Sparco dead pedal kit, and '98 SE ground effects on order.

95 Contour mtx V6
69 Chevy C/10 pickup 307ci
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

3rd gear synchro has issues.
C
C
specs, how late do you think you will be? i wouldnt mind driving up with ya but i want to get there early.

sorry Mystikal35, i prefer twisty!

sorry to hear you cant make it toadster!

stinger, if there is enough room and if BB has his video camera rolling maybe i will.......

i hear ya marshall c.

as much as i like taco smell, any ideas for some good food??????

------------------
'99 svt - silver/blue - #2555 of 2760
h&r's * sho-shop y-pipe * kkm * sca rear sway bar * bnm hvac white panel * piaa super whites * xenon foglights * infinity kappas w/ tweeters & a 10in alpine

Proud former owner of.....
'99 svt - silver/blue - #2555 of 2760

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
M
M
They have some good restraunts in McCarthy Ranch Maccaronni Bar & Grill, Applebee's, and On the Border.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard