Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
B
Ah yes, just quit working on Saturdays. Now I can start dating on friday nights again, and yes go to the meet on saturday. Not sure if I will have my car by then.

SVT with CE light mod and a camera mount.
Naughty Pictures
Why yes it is true, I am on my third engine.
C
Coors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Marshall C: I think a drive would be cool. As long as the rain hold off.

Christopher: If you want to bring any of your mods we could at least see what they look like, since most of us only see pictures.

Saturn: Bug Toadster and get him to go, he is due for a meet

Toadster: Hope you can make it.

Chris: We're all excited to see/hear/feel the y pipe.

Josh: sounds like you have done quite a few aesthetic mods since the last time, should be cool.

I've got sample chips from discountdash.com of the different dashes they offer also for you guys to check out.

Banger: Glad to see you're keeping the Tour. I'll bring the Video camera to do a little taping Satruday.[This message has been edited by Coors (edited March 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Coors (edited March 05, 2001).]

Chad
-----------------
http://www.1dzine.com
jetski@mindless.com
98.5 SVT ? KKM Tru Rev ? Glasspack instead of resonator ? Dyno Max Super Turbo Muffler w/Brospeed 3.5" Rolled tips ? Brembo/KVR Cross Drilled Cadnium Front Rotors and KVR Carbon Brake Pads ? Blown Engine Replaced @ 41K
S
S
Toadster-
Being the moderator of our little corner over here, don't you think its about time you show up to a meet
For all we know you don't even drive a 'tour, you just track our numbers with that crazy little list of yours
And besides, Saturn needs a ride

-Jason (all in fun)

------------------
'99 SVT Green/Tan
Koni/H&R Combo - Bassani Catback - KKM Intake - ES MM Inserts
Hoodliner Removed - '95 Sail Panels - KKM Pedals - Voodoo Shift Knob Engraved w/ SVT and Shift Pattern
<| My G-Ride | | Gallery |>

T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by Stinger00:
Toadster-
Being the moderator of our little corner over here, don't you think its about time you show up to a meet

yah yah - i know...
For all we know you don't even drive a 'tour, you just track our numbers with that crazy little list of yours
Nick (Saturn) has seen my SVT
And besides, Saturn needs a ride

-Jason (all in fun)

Gotta see if someone can watch my kids (yes, some of us are getting older)

We'll seeeeee.........

Todd Christ SVT Contour Registry
MODS: KKM Intake, SHO Shop Y-Pipe, Bullit Fuel Door, Edelbrock RPM Resonator
'98 E0 SVT Contour #1037 of 6535
M
M
ok coors I will see if I can map out a drive. I will try and keep it small but fun. Hoping it does not rain. also if any one has any two way radios that would be great to use for any drives or meets. I checked this out for you guys and well it is perfect I found some that are the same as what I have and they are a generic to the motorolla talk about, they work with almost all of the two ways on the market and they are on sale right now at the walmart in mcarthy ranch for 19.95 they have a two mile radious and they are perfect for the drives in order to keep track of each other. If you have any please bring..

------------------
Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
C
C
we have 9 (with our moderator) so far, thats good, but i know we are missing 5 or so more! guys????????????

Proud former owner of.....
'99 svt - silver/blue - #2555 of 2760

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
C
C
so somebody is bringing a digital camera and a video camera right? just a thought.

maybe we could get pics of all our cars and make a collection of them that we could put in our signature.

praying it doesnt rain!

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
S
S
I'll bring my Digital Camera, and i'll try to scour up some radios.
I have a video camera, but I dont have a way to transfer it to the computer. I'll have to look into that.
Chris, wanna compare y-pipe vs. catback in a fun run?

-Jason

------------------
'99 SVT Green/Tan
Koni/H&R Combo - Bassani Catback - KKM Intake - ES MM Inserts
Hoodliner Removed - '95 Sail Panels - KKM Pedals - Voodoo Shift Knob Engraved w/ SVT and Shift Pattern
<| My G-Ride | | Gallery |>

C
C
i thought you wouldnt ask!

------------------
h&r's * sho-shop y-pipe * kkm * sca rear sway bar * bnm hvac white panel * piaa super whites * xenon foglights * infinity kappas w/ tweeters & a 10in alpine

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
F
F
Chiming in late, but I'll be there!

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Dynomax Muffler/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Knauberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ Xenon "cool blue" headlights/ cargo net/ new cup holder/ E1 wheels/ Dunlop SP Sport 8000's/ Polished Aluminum Intake Pipe, Sparco dead pedal kit, and '98 SE ground effects on order.

95 Contour mtx V6
69 Chevy C/10 pickup 307ci
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

3rd gear synchro has issues.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard