Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Wasn't sure if anyone was interested but were getting together at Todds (Tparker on Focaljet) house in NW Phoenix for a more or less Mechanical Day/Team Tech day. Mostly to fiddle with installs, watch people fiddle with installs :-) etc.

Crossroads are 67th Ave. and Happy Valley Road, sorry the map didn't want to copy or paste or something. Link to the thread is:

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-focaljet-dezert-focus/500499-team-tech-day-2-25-10am-till-we-done-my-place.html

Any more info needed, I can get an address for anyone that enquires....

Todds pretty modest about his car, but if nothing else it might interesting to see his little screamer, his signature lists:

FS/VF Supercharger - 247hp & 181tq
13.821 @ 101.38 best run on street tires 100oct tune
13.654 @ 98.87 best run on drag radials 100ct tune
13.377 @ 102.89 best run on slicks 100oct tune

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Sounds fun.... If they don't mind me hanging out and watching I might be able to drop by about 5:00 or so. Need to check with the wife to make sure we don't have any plans. Are you going to this?

I'm guessing he has alot of tools and stuff. Do you know if he has a welder? I've been wanting to get my rear strut tower brace welded in (it just bolted now)

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
I don't know about the welder but if this isn't too far for you it wouldn't hurt to check it out anyway. Did you do a drive with us a year or so ago? I'm remembering a black Contour but not clearly......

I planned to be there in the evening after the Gun Show, hoping to get radios back from the last drive we did and I have a tire to deliver to him anyway.... I think Nate will be bringing his SVTC as well.....

If he has a welder, maybe he can do an exhaust tip......hummmmm

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Wasn't me. I've only been to 1 gathering at the Pavilions... but I couldn't find any other CEGers.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard