Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Yeah, bring some Wine coolers

..just wait til' i catch you sippin' on one!!!! i'll make sure to have the digi cam on stand by
(..p.s...if you do come bring the black cherry ones )

Awwww, I wanna come!

UIM/LIM cleaning is actually pretty fun with a buddy if you have done it a few times and it's not 5 degrees out.

Let's see, there is climbing around the engine like a monkey, swearing at Ford, havin' a few drinks, get high off the cleaning fluids.....

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

..just wait til' i catch you sippin' on one!!!! i'll make sure to have the digi cam on stand by

Awwww, I wanna come!

UIM/LIM cleaning is actually pretty fun with a buddy if you have done it a few times and it's not 5 degrees out.

Let's see, there is climbing around the engine like a monkey, swearing at Ford, havin' a few drinks, get high off the cleaning fluids.....

having a garage in the winter...priceless
...sadly i think i'm a little to big to be climbing around the engine bay..not sure about tourage though

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Awwww, I wanna come!

having a heated garage in the winter...priceless
...sadly i think i'm a little to big to be climbing around the engine bay..not sure about tourage though

Fixed.

I have a garage but it's cold as a witches nipple.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Awwww, I wanna come!

Fixed.

mine too!! thats why my cars been sitting on jackstand for most of the winter(except for photo opp's!!) i can only stand it out there for like 15-30 seconds at a time(being able to stand the cold isnt in my d.n.a..i'm tropical )
but i do have heaters when i really want to do something

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Last few times I worked on my car in the garage, I just spread out some blankets to work under the car.

Can't wait till I get a real heater.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
yeah...i'll be doing that as soon as i get my borla exhaust.....ahem

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
and by the way tourage...that rear reflector i was GIVING you...now has a price

Fine keep it. I'm starting a new trend called "Chrome strip delete" with full instructions on how to break it in half! Look for my how-to in the mods section. This'll be the best mod since knauberizing

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
#1509029 03/02/06 01:16 AM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by mean'tour:
tourgasm...why dont you just bring that thing down to oneonta , i have a garage, and i lost count a year ago how many times i've done this....we could have it apart/cleaned/running in a matter of a couple of hours....plus i get a pretty good discount on parts,i just ordered the uim/lim gaskets for 43.25 through work,next day delivery

Where are you? I'll be over on Saturday morning !

ha ha ha

...he's coming down next sunday...you can come too...we'll do both

Um, OK! I wish I could, my wife is out of town that weekend, so I'd have to bring my 2 Rugrats. Where are you guys?

Enjoy. I don't drink, so would never get the right stuff anyway.

Thanks for the invite!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
#1509030 03/02/06 01:33 AM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
dont forget to get all the needed gaskets, gromets and all that fun stuff!!

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

Awwww, I wanna come!

Fixed.

Hey my garage wasnt that bad!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard