Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by svt4stv:
what kind of money order did you pay him with? bank? postal? etc??

i prefer to use postal money orders. theyre much safer and the post office takes them very seriously if someone tries to screw around with them.

yeah no doubt,i had the local PD show up at my house once over a money order

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Sorry to hear that. I can't believe some people how they can simply take some peoples money like that. It sounds like you are a good guy that got screwed by an @$$.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
As a once regular member turned pro Lurker, I am sad to hear about this situation. I hope you retrieve your money.

98 T-Red CSVT
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
haha, my thread is on there, on a side note the guy who i thought was Scamming me "Terry" just was having a tough time, he sent me my money back on request, just keep trying to contact him, you may get lucky.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by svt4stv:
what kind of money order did you pay him with? bank? postal? etc??

i prefer to use postal money orders. theyre much safer and the post office takes them very seriously if someone tries to screw around with them.

I used a Western Union Money Order that I purchused at Kroger. I called western union and the money had been cashed a few days ago. Anyone ever retrieved a money order thats already been cashed?

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
western union, the Nigerians' wet dream!
although, he probably would have to show some id to get the $. just getting the po-po to do something about it is the trick. how much $ are we talking about here?? maybe he's just a dumbass like so many others in the classifieds and doesnt know how to give good service in a deal. in other words, maybe he's not out to scam but completing the transaction is low on his priority list, right under replacing his cabin filter

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Im pretty sure my 125.00 is down the drain right now. He hasn't returned any of my emails or my phone calls in the past week. What a Tool!

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Do you have any sort of address for this dipsh!t?

I give it 3 days before he comes on here saying he had a death in the family. Never fails with these classified scams!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

I give it 3 days before he comes on here saying he had a death in the family. Never fails with these classified scams!

Mark

Either way he is a freakin tool... No excuse for not returning a phone call that takes 2minutes of your time. Yes i have his address and its not far from here Mark. Feeling a road trip?

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

...i doubt it, he hasnt posted here since april fourth of last year,another reason i looked the other way

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard