Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
G
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
G
Still plan on having them done this weekend?

Thanks, Jonathan Baker http://gi8u2racing.cougardb.com
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i hate to have to do this
i screwed up my back and im gonna be off work
could you give my spot to someone on the second list
mabey i can get on a later list
im sorry about this
but my home is more important than a part for my car
thanks in advance
god bless
strother

98 svt contour 2 tvs playstation2 full underbody neon (neo green) tag too pioneer head unit 17" racinghart wheels kuhmo tires performing 3.0 hybrid (on hold) Nitrous Express Wet Kit 100 shot autometer ultralite procomp guages sparco pedals
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by GI8U2racing:
Still plan on having them done this weekend?

Yes, sill plan on it. Actually will be starting tonight.

And sswolfe, dont worry about it

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
So does that mean I get moved up to the first list? I prefer to pay by paypal

R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Okay, heres the first list.

1. GetLucky151 (preferablly Paypal)
2. OB1 (Paypal)
3. CRSRFLS (however you like)
4. LoveMySVT (however you like)
5. rkneeshaw3.0
6. GI8U2racing (Paypal)
7. Cantdrive55 (paypal)
8. 88SVT (paypal)

I must say though, I thought with all the interest shown in the other thread that more people would jump in. If I knew I'd only of been making 8 of them, I would have said screw it...

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by RawBurt:

I must say though, I thought with all the interest shown in the other thread that more people would jump in. If I knew I'd only of been making 8 of them, I would have said screw it...

I think once they get them installed and provide feedback, more people will order them.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Its CEG, happens on almost every single GB...

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Its CEG, happens on almost every single GB...

And just as many times, someone does an "interest check" and then doesn't follow through on it.

So, hell yes I'm "interested" in a RSTB, esp since they seem to be going extinct. "Can you give me $130 tomorrow?" is a whole different question.

Still, I'm working on it. Got my taxes done, and I'm clearing out my garage via Ebay. If I miss, I miss.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I'm waiting on a payment from a finished ebay auction ( ), but as soon as thats in I'm good to go.

I dont think Rawbert's asking for payment tomorrow either, but we do need 8 commited buyers on that second list before another batch is made. Committed doesn't necessarily mean paid today.... If you think you can plan it out and squeeze of $130 in the next 2 weeks I think it would be appreciated if you at least posted saying so.

I can understand how disheartening it must be to start a group buy and have so much interest and then only 30% of that interest actually comes through. I mean, what did those people expect? A RTSB for $40? its as if they saw that this was actually going to cost money for this product and they split.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I was "interested" #1, and since the original post I have completed my GB purchase of the sub frame connectors and jumped on a bnoon optimized y-pipe. Just waiting for the dust to settle a little, but I'm still very interested! From looking at the pictures shown in the interest thread, I'm a little unsure if this will interfere w/ my sub box. Does anyone have a good shot (different angles) of one of these installed to see how much room there will be below/behind the bar? Maybe someone from the first set of 8 could snap some pics from different angles in the trunk to get a better idea.

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard