Next Thread
Print Thread
#1506793 02/18/06 11:46 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Something strange happened to me twice over the past 3 days. I was accelarating like away from a light, and as I let out the clutch, the whole car jerked like I had just popped the clutch out suddenlt, but I don't think I did.

If I'm not nuts and it really happened, is this a symptom of something, except my slippery shoes or something?

It's pretty cold here, if that makes a difference.

I will be very conscious of what I'm doing and watch for it for the next little while. Am I just nuts?

Any ideas?

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
#1506794 02/21/06 02:23 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by mean'tour:
Something strange happened to me twice over the past 3 days. I was accelarating like away from a light, and as I let out the clutch, the whole car jerked like I had just popped the clutch out suddenlt, but I don't think I did.

If I'm not nuts and it really happened, is this a symptom of something, except my slippery shoes or something?

I will be very conscious of what I'm doing and watch for it for the next little while. Am I just nuts?

Any ideas?

It has happened 1 other time over the weekend. Any ideas? Is something slipping/ worn out, etc? I did have the clutch rebuilt in the past 2 years and within 40K miles.

Any ideas? Please say it is something simple that I can do on my own!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
#1506795 02/25/06 06:13 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
E

Any ideas?

It has happened 1 other time over the weekend. Any ideas? Is something slipping/ worn out, etc? I did have the clutch rebuilt in the past 2 years and within 40K miles.

Any ideas? Please say it is something simple that I can do on my own!

Anyone? It's like as I was moving forward I hit the clutch down. Is it slipping or something? Could the engine be stumbling? I don't have a CEL.

I'm going to get rearended one of these times. Any ideas?

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard