Next Thread
Print Thread
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Sup fellas!!

Just thought I would pop in and say that I spotted what looked like a 98 or 98.5 maroon SVT while in Southaven, MS today. I spotted it sitting in the parking lot of ASICS. How I spotted it and my reason for being in Southaven was because a co-worker and I were on our way to Future Electronics on Old Airways Blvd. We spent the whole day there rebuilding a few copiers for them.

Anyway... Just wanted to let everyone know that I was still alive and still looking for SVTs everywhere I go!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
what up phil haven't seen you post in awhile....i know there was a t red svt for sale in southaven recently,i saw it while i was looking for my svt...may have been the same one...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
what up phil haven't seen you post in awhile....i know there was a t red svt for sale in southaven recently,i saw it while i was looking for my svt...may have been the same one...

yeah... I've started playing guitar again pretty serious. Well, ok... really, really serious. Several hours a day for the past three months or so. I have been writing alot too and learning to use Adobe Audition to record it all on my `puter. You can hear some samples of stuff here. Some of it's pretty rough because again... I am learning alot about Audition everytime I open it. I have also been a little too lazy to record alot of the stuff too, so... I'm guilty!

So you couldn't stand not having the CSVT around huh? Can't blame you! After you own a Contour long enough and start modding it, you soon learn that you are not just addicted but you have some sorta disease.

Kim and I will be spending the night in Memphis on March 17th. She has a conference to go to there and I will be hanging out with her there. She getting some sort of award for sales and such. Big thing for her, so I will be there for support. Saturday morning she has some meetings to go to, so what do you think about getting together Friday night or Saturday morning some time. Maybe even both!!

The conference is going to be held at the Cook Convention Center and I think we are going to staying at the Marriott there at the center. Let me know man!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
sweet man the marriott is nice....the convention center and marriott are actrually on my fedex route....i should be able to get together then just let me know again when its almost time...i will pm you my cell # later...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
sweet man the marriott is nice....the convention center and marriott are actrually on my fedex route....i should be able to get together then just let me know again when its almost time...i will pm you my cell # later...

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
You two make me sick with your nice "Southern Hospitality"!!!!!

Hey Phil...where the heck you been man...don't answer the phones....I know whe I'm not wanted anymore

Give me a call man, I'll tell you all about the 3L catching fire!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by Bk4293L:
...I'll tell you all about the 3L catching fire!!!!

sorry, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing for ya!

Seriously though. I will give you a holla this weekend. I have so much going on. Right now I am installing new rear wheel cylinders on the styque and when I am done with that, it's a new ball joint for the right front. I am just taking a little break from the action.

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard