Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
bigworm Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
thats a copy of the email i sent to elemental designs to buy edead so i paid for a 3 day and its been 8days not trying to be a ahole or nothing im just posting my experience.. i checked the status of my shipment it was shiped to dallas but then shiped to another city... lol i put i would tell everyone i was pissed off... so am i the only one dealing with this kind of problems with online retailers..? the cust serv agent who responded said no one knew it had notbeen shiped till yesterday but they made a shiping number for it on friday.... so they plain out did not send it on friday... also he said they would refund the shipping charge which they did not...

-------- Hello my name is Oscar Serrano I placed my order on Feb 10th tracking # ===4588 404 7 ... i dont want to be rude but i did not want to waste money and time ...i placed the order on a friday and i received a email notifying me of a feb 15th delivery.... today is the 15th and the status of the delivery has changed to the 20th... why did i pay extra for the shiping if its going to take 10 days for me to get something.... granted i placed the order on a friday and it should go in on monday morning.... i was told by various members of my group CEG (http://contour.org/) to buy your product because of its quality...I will tell every member of this experience and call my credit card company if i do not receive my product by tomorow.... a courtesy call would have been great or even a company email....

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

Maybe they forgot? I can tell you something I freaking LOVE ED. Im wearing a Elemental sweatshirt right now

I could order 2 amps 3subs and 120 sq ft of Edead and it will be here 2 days later. How do i know? Becuase i have done this 5 times.

and had a warrantied amp shipped to me before i sent the other amp back.

Elemental is Da BOMB!!!!

B
bigworm Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
thats the thing lets say they did forget which i admit everyone makes mistakes.. lets say they call me and say hello mr oscar we forgot to ship ur box heres ur shipin money back and were going to do a 2 day drop for you... i would have been like well i appreciate you calling .... i checked on the status of my delivery and it was delivered to dallas but then they took it to another ciy for delivery ... i guess it was not meant to be

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Just out of curiosity, what is the URL to this company?

1998 SVT. Silver Frost. #4076 of 6535. SOLD! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143175
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
www.elementaldesigns.com

Your the first person i have ever heard have a problem with ED

B
bigworm Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
http://www.edesignaudio.com thats the link i was giving to go to the site i dont know if is there main site or not i did want to buy more products but not if there going to "forget" to ship them if they dont give any kind of hookup because of this issue then im never buyin from them again .. the cust serv so far is great i just want my stuff ... maybe no one bothers to write about problems they have experienced

Last edited by bigworm; 02/17/06 06:17 PM.
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
There is a whole forum about ED and how amazing they are.

check out www.icixsound.com

Sorry about your problem but ill order a amp right now and it will be here tommarow with a 3 year no questions asked warranty

B
bigworm Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
i know ive heard a thousand good things about ed but if they make a mistake they should make it up in some way or another as should any company....

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
They are by no means a perfect company... Anyone remember the E/K/A flat cone problems?

Morgan

1998 Contour GL 2.0L Zetec Stock as hell for the moment....
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Smorganin:
They are by no means a perfect company... Anyone remember the E/K/A flat cone problems?

Morgan

Sorry there not Zapco

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard