Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
DESIGN Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
A friend that I work with who has owned more great Fords in his short life had just recently purchased an 06 Mustang GT. He was nearly begged by this dealership to come in for warranty service work. I have posted the link to his write up. If you are in the North Texas area you need to read this.

Thanks,
Jon

They did what to my car?!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Damn,that's a bunch of crap.I hope he gets it figured out.

2000 Silver SVT
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I love it! Damning letters are the kind of thing we need more of nowadays! I'd be pissed if I were that guy!

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
D
DESIGN Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Is that sarcasam or am I misunderstanding your post madmerc?

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I think you're a robot.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I've never truly been "impressed" with the service department there, and I use Gary whenever I go in there. I've also talked with the service manager, nothing to write home about there either.

I understand where this guy is coming from.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Dang, that's crazy! I would have sent that letter to the news AND lawyered up for real! Personally, I'm completely done with Ford if I can help it.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Honda for the win!!!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Dang, that's crazy! I would have sent that letter to the news AND lawyered up for real! Personally, I'm completely done with Ford if I can help it.

But their drivetrains are cool.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Deliciousnecessity:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

But their drivetrains are cool.

I've had horrible service at the Honda Dealer too. Between them not knowing that my car was a CIVIC, thinking it was a LEXUS so I didn't get service and the time that I leased a BRAND NEW HONDA and had to take it back four times for multiple issues, get yelled at by the sales manager because THEY REMOVED SOMETHING I ADDED TO THE CAR WITHOUT ASKING, told I am too young to know anything about it, etc. etc. etc.

Dealers are just bad all the way around. I've never had a "good" experience.

My favorite was when I was wanting to talk to a mechanic about a problem, and the service guy said "You're just trying to get free advice." No, I wanted to explain the problem to somebody who MIGHT understand so I could get it fixed since the sales manager thought I had rack and pinion, when I didn't. (Chevrolet Dealership in Richardson)

I very rarely go to the dealership, unless I need warranty work done.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard