Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Aeglos Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
There's a group of AZ NECOers (at least 3 of us so far), as well as SoCal NECO planning to attend. We're extending the invitation to all of you SW CEGers as well! There will be a few of my friends from MCAS Miramar there with some different cars (a 92 MR2 t/c being one of them). Come on out, it'll be fun!

Frost Silver 2002 Cougar C2 2.5L V6 MTX ~For salvation comes washed, in the blood of the innocent.~ :Aeglos: *CougarDB* *CarDomain*
A
Aeglos Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Aw, come on. No takers? I think Bobby was going to invited the FocalJetters as well. As far as I know, us AZ NECO guys are planning on meeting in Yuma and playing on the hills outside of San Diego beforehand, and most likely staying over night there in SD after the show. I work Sunday afternoons, so I'll be headed out before noon... hopefully. My wife and her sister might be attending as well, they're both from Detriot and are Ford Babies at heart.

Any takers?

Frost Silver 2002 Cougar C2 2.5L V6 MTX ~For salvation comes washed, in the blood of the innocent.~ :Aeglos: *CougarDB* *CarDomain*
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
As of now, attendee's look like this:

Josh (Aeglos) IN
Greg (Bigoudi/TheFordGuy) IN
Bobby (azbobbybooshay10) IN
Other NECO'er, IN

Any of you Arizona guys, and definitaly any SoCal guys, are more than welcome to join us!

Arizona NECO Member, Website Admin Welcoming both Cougar and Contour owners from Arizona! 1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Injen short-ram, Z3 fenders, Kaminari style hood 15.577 @ 86.978mph
A
Aeglos Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Bobby won't be attending due to some unforseen family things.

So I take it that NONE of you guys are even considering going to this next weekend? You know there won't be a HIN in Pheonix this year, right?

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
HIN = Hot Import Nights? My brothers went last year and came back with tons of pictures.. 90% of the pics were of the girls

NOPI was also here last year... but I don't remember them ever being here before.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
A
Aeglos Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Yes, Hot Import Nights. Less than a week and counting... any takers? 2 cougar guys from Tucson, one with a 3.0l, myself (cougar) in Yuma, a few FocalJetters (I need to check), and some more NECO guys in San Diego. It'll be a bit of a G2G! Come on!!!

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard