Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
so whos going?
i had to work 90 percent of the time it was on last year, so when i did have the one day off during the week i was too exhausted to make the trip, but this year im going down on opening day! anyone gone before? this will be my first time, any tips or info i should know?

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Keep in mind its $20 to get in and $15 for parking .. if your lucky $10 if you find it.. don't pay for parking if its $20.. there are cheaper around.. and bring a water bottle with you lots of long walking. You will get dehydrated and you I'm sure you won't want to buy a $5 water bottle after parking/entrance fees :P

Great show! lots of aftermarket ppl.. and lots of vendors too! Try to sit in all the expensive cars.. last year I sat in some nice $100K BMW's and Audis..

Though every year I have gone too I sat in Mercedes, BMW's, Audis and I even got to sit in a Viper!! but sit in a Focus SVT is totally off limits!

98 Contour V6 MTX CTA Exhaust/CTA Intake/MSDS Y-pipe/Bat Handling Kit/Predator Alarm/Spec1 Clutch Kit/SVT Flywheel/G Assurances Fix your car yourself "It's not a UFO." Todras
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
lol well i got a 5 bucks off CAA coupon, so there! costs are already down! Im not too worried about spending 35 bucks to just park and get in, im gonna take like 4 rolls of film too. the water is a good tip though, id forget about that!

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
lol well i got a 5 bucks off CAA coupon, so there! costs are already down! Im not too worried about spending 35 bucks to just park and get in, im gonna take like 4 rolls of film too. the water is a good tip though, id forget about that!

Just make sure that coupon is good for the weekend. Most of the $5-off coupons are good from Monday to Thursday.

I would dress light. The spotlights and the sheer amount of people will make things a bit "warm". Wear comfy shoes because you're going to do a lot of walking.

Most of the luxury vehicles are locked, and unless you're very serious or know someone in a dealership, you're not sitting in them.

Other than that, just have fun!

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Last year I had free tickets but I don't know if I feel like going this year. Parking can be found for various prices depending on how well you know the city ... $10 sounds fair usually. Ya it sucks when good cars are locked but I'm always happy that Mercedes and Porsche are very inviting. Have fun whoever goes and bring back some SVT news.

95 Contour GL 2.5L ATX Minor mods
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
if any one is going check out the sun, they had an ad about nissan having 2500 free parking spots and shuttle buses to and from the ACC, sounds like a deal to me!

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Anyone go yesterday? I need to host my Autoshow pics, somewhere free that is.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by cawong11:

Send me an email. If they are small enough just attach them or I can give you ftp access.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by timeless420:
Originally posted by cawong11:

Send me an email. If they are small enough just attach them or I can give you ftp access.

I'm going to have to resize the pics, the entire folder of pictures is some 140mb.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
i just got back about an hour or so ago. Some pretty cool stuff there, about as much as I expected. Wanted more free stuff though!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard