Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Originally posted by cawong11:
Is it too late to get in on this GB?

Also, I was looking at the website and saw that for the mustang this company has the option of getting the "Cobra" etched into the pedals. So if they can do that why can't they put SVT on them as well? Seems like its the same thing whether it be a picture that represents the Special Vehicle Team or the acronym that represents it.

You can still get on the GB, just PM me your address information, pedal set type and finish.

It's a copyright infringement when the exact SVT lettering and font style is used, so we were told. They got into legal issues last year (as Autovation said).

Wierd. It just seems that using the exact Snake logo and style would also be copyright infringement. I'm not going to argue but it seems a little one sided....more likely due to the larger demand for the mustang sets over the contour sets.

What is the latest I can let you know if I will be ordering a set?

I would like to get all the information submitted by the end of the week.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Interested buyers ($79.00 for typical Competition Pedal Set, 20% off MSRP.)
1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector) (MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
4.BRANDONSVT99 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 21, 2006)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)
7. BENSENVILL (ATX pedal set)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)
10. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)

$59.00 for the heel protectors, which is 20% off MSRP.

Please check the information above to ensure that I have your correct order.

Still waiting on BENSENVILL for his choice of finish and address information. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFORMATION ASAP.

=================================================================

UPDATE: As per my previous post, I would like to complete this list this week. I have 3 buyers from another forum too, so we are safe at the 11+ discount level.

If there is any one else thinking about it, think fast and get your information in at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector) (MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
4.BRANDONSVT99 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 21, 2006)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)

Still waiting on BENSENVILL for his choice of finish and address information. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFORMATION ASAP.

=================================================================

UPDATE: As per my previous post, I would like to complete this list this week. I have 3 buyers from another forum too, so we are safe at the 11+ discount level.

If there is any one else thinking about it, think fast and get your information in at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

Thanks.

any more of a discount if we hit the 15 mark?

I will let you know at the end of the day if I will be making this GB

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Thanks.

any more of a discount if we hit the 15 mark?

I will let you know at the end of the day if I will be making this GB

The discount levels were already laid out in the first post of this thread.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I noticed. No foul for trying.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)
11. red dog (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 26, 2006)

=========================

List updated, another participant added.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
How much time does he have till we drop him.

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by jd28:
How much time does he have till we drop him.

Let's just drop him now. He has been online and posted plenty of times since the address and pedal type list has started. He obviously doesn't want them or doesn't care enough to post saying he is out of the GB.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Count him out. Give me a couple of days to get things sorted out.

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard