Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:
As much as I love them and would love picking up a set, for some reason I can't see spending $80 on pedal covers. Is it just me or does anybody else feel this way?

I would agree but the quality of the pedals is great. The machine work is well done and the time was taken to get the clutch and brake pedal curved right to match the pedal so it sits flat. There was definately a good amount of time and thought put into the design. All the screw holes are counter sunk so that the mounting hardware is flush to the pedal surface.

Originally posted by tropictour:
I hear they are great for heel/toe driving.
-tropictour

yes they are, it is very easy with the design of the gas pedal

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
One thing to remember about these pedal sets, they are bolted through the pedal faces, not clamp on over rubber pedal surfaces. Referring to the brake and clutch pedal, this makes for a much more secure pedal cover, unlike other brands that may slip as the clamps loosen up.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Thanks for clarifying Chris. I guess everyone thinks that these are some kind of Autozone clamp-on pedals.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I have these from the first group buy. I ordered the SVT engraved set.

Excellent craftsmanship, all the hardware is included but be prepared to drill a few holes.

Am very pleased with my set and they are a lot more classy than the OBX pedals I originally had from KKM.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
I have these from the first group buy. I ordered the SVT engraved set.

Excellent craftsmanship, all the hardware is included but be prepared to drill a few holes.

Am very pleased with my set and they are a lot more classy than the OBX pedals I originally had from KKM.

Interesting, I followed a similar path, with a set of OBX (can't remember the model) pedals. They were good, but the Autovation pedals are much better.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i would be intrested in them if we got 10+ ppl....SVT engraved will look amazing!

99 SVT/silver frost....with "some" mods SVT FLYWHEEL 4 SALE!!! PM me
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
NOTE FROM AUTOVATION: They cannot produce any pedal sets or heel guards with manufacturer's logos due to copyright and licensing issues.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
count me out

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I still want a set.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
How much for just the heel plate?

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.