Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
S
i think its annoying when its a mass mailer, but when its selective it's cool.
i wouldn't mind seeing a note about the CEG on my car smile

my 2 cents

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by BonBon:
Hey V6Mama, yeah, there needs to be a more female Contour drivers joining this group! smile Out of the 4254 registered members, you would think that a third of them *at least* are female. Hmm, but maybe they're like me in that they've been around and read the forums, but are too intimidated to post. Maybe we should start a female Contour drivers forum?? We can chat about fun girly stuff, and whenever the boys are bored, they can drop in. smile

Hey, what do you guys think of people putting flyers and stuff on your windshield? I personally get really annoyed by it, but was curious as to what other people think. There's another girl in my apartment complex who drives a blue Contour, and I want to put a note about ceg.org on her car, but I don't want to annoy her. What do you guys think?

I GOT FLYERS MADE....OK JUST A FEW BUT I GOT A DESIGN...I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THE COPIES FOR ME....I AM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP OUT ON THIS ONE.

mad

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
V
V
Quote:
Originally posted by marshallc:
I GOT FLYERS MADE....OK JUST A FEW BUT I GOT A DESIGN...I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THE COPIES FOR ME....I AM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP OUT ON THIS ONE.

mad

Whoops that was me that posted the flyer thing...wasn't paying attention and came on as chris....sorry

Sandra Marshall
98 V6 "Miztress"

You just got beat by a girl...nuff said!
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by V6Mama:

Whoops that was me that posted the flyer thing...wasn't paying attention and came on as chris....sorry

I can make copies!!! Unless its color. Free copies at work smile
Maybe you can email me the flyer and I can bring them to the meet!

Nick
2000 Malibu LS
Mods: K&N, Jet-PCM
Lowered with Eibach's and on 18's,Clear Sidemarkers,Tinted all around, badgeless
Retired Vehicles: 98 Contour
S
S
I didn't realize this was the same post from way back when...one of my first. I am going to be in California for a family vacation during this timeframe and plan to swing by the 22nd to meet some of you and check out your cars. I'm trying to talk two brothers into coming. I'm flying out so won't have the SVT. I did not realize this "ranch" is a mall. My mom said something about being off Hwy 17 in Milpitas?

Fastest Contour at SZ 2002 Auto-X. 10th in PAX out of 125. CEO of FOGEY(Fast Old Guys Emasculating Young-uns), Inc. Terry Haines, Chairman, Senior V.P.s: (alphabetical)JavaContour, Jet Mech, MFE, SeicoRacing, SVTSTS, Vern Kilburn. If your not a member, yet, wait a few years. I'm not just the CEO, but I'm a member, too. Working with the rank and file to get the job done right!

Historical:
63 TVR (1K in 74), 75 TR-7 (paid cash new), 79 RX-7 (zoom,zoom), 81 RX-7GSL (autobahn-driven),82 Mustang GT (autobahn-driven), 85 Mustang GT (SE Division F Stock Solo II Champ), 86 MR-2 (3rd SE Division D Stock), 88 Civic DX (had 1st born and still owned MR2) 92 Sentra SE-R (all go and no show), 98 EO SVT Contour (FTD SZ 2002). 02 Altima 3.5SE 5 spd!!!
B
B
It's good timing that you're going to be out here for the meet! smile McCarthy Ranch is not exactly a mall, it's a marketplace. It has stores like Borders, The Good Guys, and WalMart. I think it's actually off of 237, not 17. If you're going south on 880, you'll see it on your right hand side right before the 237 junction. Get on 237, and take the first exit. I hope that helps! smile

Bonnie
The Pigmobile:
'95 Contour SE V6 ATX
S
S
Thanks BonBon, I would be coming from the south. Is 880 the road to Pleasanton? We are visiting Yosemite with my mom and 5 brothers and sisters. My brother is a car nut and drove my SVT once and I want to talk him into replacing his old Accord with a Contour.

Fastest Contour at SZ 2002 Auto-X. 10th in PAX out of 125. CEO of FOGEY(Fast Old Guys Emasculating Young-uns), Inc. Terry Haines, Chairman, Senior V.P.s: (alphabetical)JavaContour, Jet Mech, MFE, SeicoRacing, SVTSTS, Vern Kilburn. If your not a member, yet, wait a few years. I'm not just the CEO, but I'm a member, too. Working with the rank and file to get the job done right!

Historical:
63 TVR (1K in 74), 75 TR-7 (paid cash new), 79 RX-7 (zoom,zoom), 81 RX-7GSL (autobahn-driven),82 Mustang GT (autobahn-driven), 85 Mustang GT (SE Division F Stock Solo II Champ), 86 MR-2 (3rd SE Division D Stock), 88 Civic DX (had 1st born and still owned MR2) 92 Sentra SE-R (all go and no show), 98 EO SVT Contour (FTD SZ 2002). 02 Altima 3.5SE 5 spd!!!
U
U
Quote:
Originally posted by BonBon:
Hey V6Mama, yeah, there needs to be a more female Contour drivers joining this group! smile Out of the 4254 registered members, you would think that a third of them *at least* are female. Hmm, but maybe they're like me in that they've been around and read the forums, but are too intimidated to post. Maybe we should start a female Contour drivers forum?? We can chat about fun girly stuff, and whenever the boys are bored, they can drop in. smile

Hey, what do you guys think of people putting flyers and stuff on your windshield? I personally get really annoyed by it, but was curious as to what other people think. There's another girl in my apartment complex who drives a blue Contour, and I want to put a note about ceg.org on her car, but I don't want to annoy her. What do you guys think?

Just a little side note, placing flyers on peoples cars is illegal in some counties unless you have a permit to do so. That said, I know there are plenty of contours in my neigborhood and it is not illegal to place something in someones mailbox.

V
V
Quote:
Originally posted by Anarki:
I can make copies!!! Unless its color. Free copies at work smile
Maybe you can email me the flyer and I can bring them to the meet!

Thats the thing they are color...very colorful

Sandra Marshall
98 V6 "Miztress"

V
V
Quote:
Originally posted by unnerv:
Just a little side note, placing flyers on peoples cars is illegal in some counties unless you have a permit to do so. That said, I know there are plenty of contours in my neigborhood and it is not illegal to place something in someones mailbox.

wait a second...I thought its illegal to put stuff in peoples mailbox...isn't that considered tampering?

Sandra Marshall
98 V6 "Miztress"

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard