Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by BonBon:
In fact, it was this group that convinced me to buy a Contour--you guys rock! If it weren't for this group, I would probably be driving a Jetta with no power and a crappy interior. smile

Hey Chris (marshalc) I hope you are hearing this....shes dogging your power wink

Hey Bonnie, please bring that fine a$$ friend of yours, you know the Angelina Jolie look-alike. I gotta meet her! I hope you still wanna go to the meet.

Nick
2000 Malibu LS
Mods: K&N, Jet-PCM
Lowered with Eibach's and on 18's,Clear Sidemarkers,Tinted all around, badgeless
Retired Vehicles: 98 Contour
B
B
Hey Nick, I'm not trying to dog anyone or their car. smile I test drove a Jetta (I think they're cute cars...I really wanted one), but when I took the Contour out, I sorta just connected with it. Plus the Jetta was like $4000 more, and had these seats with a cheesy confetti pattern on them. smile

Hehe, and I'll ask my friend if she's free that day...if she is, I'll have her come along. wink

Bonnie
The Pigmobile:
'95 Contour SE V6 ATX
V
V
Name: Sandra Marshall
Loc: San Jose

Marshallc's wife, who is damn happy that there are finally other female contour drivers here. Not like I do all that much with the group anymore since my car is being a pain in my A**. But hey that will be taken care of sooner or later...SEE YOU ON THE 22nd laugh

Sandra Marshall
98 V6 "Miztress"

You just got beat by a girl...nuff said!
V
V
Quote:
Originally posted by BonBon:
[QB]Hey Nick, I'm not trying to dog anyone or their car. smile I test drove a Jetta (I think they're cute cars...I really wanted one), but when I took the Contour out, I sorta just connected with it. Plus the Jetta was like $4000 more, and had these seats with a cheesy confetti pattern on them. smile
QB]

Let me guess you test drove a 2.0 automatic. confused Now those things are gutless...NO OFFENSE TO MY FRIEND LANI! wink

Sandra Marshall
98 V6 "Miztress"

M
M
ok ok I will post again, Damit now who is this talking about one of my babies J/K no realy Bon Bon the Jetta really is a sweet car once you get into it and you start doing mods the possibilities are endless, just go and see the fast and the furious enough said.. any way I like both my car as far as the tour goes I wish it would run better more often I guess I am getting paid back Karma for always saying "fix or repair daily","found on road dead" ****er only rolls downhill" so any way can't wait to see all of you on the 22nd and chicks really you all need to show up I think V6 mama is getting bored with all of us little boys and our sh!t talking, also to update my self my name is Chris and I will no longer work at earthlink as of next week as I am now going to be moving on in life I received a job offer at a local motor sports company!!!! yee haw gonna get paid doing what I love!!!

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by marshallc:
no realy Bon Bon the Jetta really is a sweet car once you get into it and you start doing mods the possibilities are endless, just go and see the fast and the furious enough said..

So you claim that you can get your car to run against an S 2000? S 2000 does 0-60 in 5.4 seconds. smile Just messin with ya chris, but I would like to see it!! wink

So what's this whole motorsports deal? I wanna hear about it.

James Graham

Age 19

Workplace Los Gatos Acura (student)

San Jose

SVT with CE light mod and a camera mount.
Naughty Pictures
Why yes it is true, I am on my third engine.
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by V6Mama:
Now those things are gutless...NO OFFENSE TO MY FRIEND LANI! wink

Darn right it is gutless...on vacation I couldn't pass a Semi uphill so I had to stay behind for another 5 miles over and over again. But good thing my wife don't read this or I would be in trouble.

CONGRATS TO YOU CHRIS...hookups hookups hookups!!! laugh

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
V
V
Quote:
Originally posted by MystiCali:
Darn right it is gutless...on vacation I couldn't pass a Semi uphill so I had to stay behind for another 5 miles over and over again. But good thing my wife don't read this or I would be in trouble.

CONGRATS TO YOU CHRIS...hookups hookups hookups!!! laugh

Don't get TOO excited the shops specialty is Volkswagons. BUT I did see them working on a couple fords and bmws yesterday, so who knows. (a bimmer was in the shop because the lady RAN OVER an island...LOL)

And in response to what chris said about me being sick of all the little boys talking ****...YES I AM...but its fun so what ever...But I have said it before and I will say it again, ITS ABOUT TIME FEMALE CONTOUR DRIVERS JOIN THIS CLUB!!!

laugh

Sandra Marshall
98 V6 "Miztress"

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by V6Mama:
Don't get TOO excited the shops specialty is Volkswagons.

laugh

Hookups for my wifes Jetta not my SVT. :rolleyes:

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
B
B
Hey V6Mama, yeah, there needs to be a more female Contour drivers joining this group! smile Out of the 4254 registered members, you would think that a third of them *at least* are female. Hmm, but maybe they're like me in that they've been around and read the forums, but are too intimidated to post. Maybe we should start a female Contour drivers forum?? We can chat about fun girly stuff, and whenever the boys are bored, they can drop in. smile

Hey, what do you guys think of people putting flyers and stuff on your windshield? I personally get really annoyed by it, but was curious as to what other people think. There's another girl in my apartment complex who drives a blue Contour, and I want to put a note about ceg.org on her car, but I don't want to annoy her. What do you guys think?

Bonnie
The Pigmobile:
'95 Contour SE V6 ATX
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard