Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by DyComet:
You can still buy the vacume lines through Ford. I snapped both my lines in a cleaning last week and I got a new set through Bill J. They're not cheap. Here's the part #'s.

F5RZ-2420-AE List $23.53 Inet $17.52
F6RZ-9E498-AD List $34.07 Inet $25.37

Those are for the two vacume lines and the inserts that plug into the UIM are:

F5RZ-2A411-A List $10.95 Inet $8.15 each

your right, I just called Bill J. and ordered the needed parts, should be here wednesday

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
The first part # is for the brake booster and the second just says emissions assy. for the part. Glad to help

FS: Stock Diff. Stock Shift Forks SE Front and Rear Bumper
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by DyComet:
The first part # is for the brake booster and the second just says emissions assy. for the part. Glad to help

yea thanks alot man, I only needed these 2 part #'s

TUBE ASY - BRAKE BOO - F5RZ-2420-AE $17.51

CONNECTOR-BRAKE BOOS - F5RZ-2A411-A $8.51

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
alright guys I got it in and she works well

anywho on my first test drive with it running normally I notcied the following..

**The idle is still messed up, like it dips down then up then down then up.. it was like that before and i was hoping cleaning all this might do somthing..btw I changed my IAC 3 months ago

**I drove it aroung untill it was warmed up, then in first gear I got it up to 6k and then shifted to see if she'd do well. It was very smooth, but after it seemed as if I didnt have power. It ran fine but when I'd punch it say in 2nd gear, the rpm's would be going up, but gradually, didnt feel that punch? or is it me cause I havent driven my car in like a week.

**NO gas smell anywhere after my test drive, my pully's seem to be very loud, prolly cause it sat in my garage forever. The car has a complete different sound now, I love it..

but yea any info on problem 2 would be appreciated

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Dirty MAF, bad TPS or you got something in the IAC. You took it off for the cleaning right? You did buy the IAC from a Ford dealer too right.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by todras:
Dirty MAF, bad TPS or you got something in the IAC. You took it off for the cleaning right? You did buy the IAC from a Ford dealer too right.

new IAC from Bill J..took it off before cleaning BUT some cleaner got in the IAC..we cleaned it out to our best..

I dont get the loss of power however that I was feeling?

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Reset the computer, just for Shlits & Giggles, if you haven't already. If that doesn't help, it's probably the piece of shop cloth that tore off and fell into your heads. Nothing to worry about.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by todras:

new IAC from Bill J..took it off before cleaning BUT some cleaner got in the IAC..we cleaned it out to our best..

I dont get the loss of power however that I was feeling?

Check your IMRC...and how you routed the cable. I've seen people route the cable too close to the water pump pulley...and (insert chain saw sound here)...ba'bye

Check the IMRC cable as well where it connects to the LIM. Sounds like your seconderies aren't opening up to me...

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I reset the computer before I went out on my drive..it seems like it is the secondaries, I have low end power, but after 3K I have nothing..idle is really really bad now, it now stalls after going up and down!

anywho I snapped these shots but observe the IMRC cable, its going under the fuel rail, is that bad, is it suppose to be above?

in the pictures it seems as if the IMRC cables are are hitting the water pump pulley, they actually arent, theres enough clearence, just enough

sorry for the messy engine bay, thats the last thing on my mind

what you think?

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Looks like its pulled pretty tight at the fuel rail there, maybe its binding?

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard