Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last night (8th) I was driving back from SF to Concord using the Bay Bridge and I-80 from Emeryville up north. I spotted a silver '99 SVT (plate number was 4F??919) which was weaving fast through traffic at 75-80 mph, and since it had been a while since my last SVT sighting, I drove close by. Turned out to be a young-looking woman wearing glasses... first time I ever saw a woman driving an SVT. Nice to know that I am not the only female Contour enthusiast in the Bay Area. If you're out there, please speak up! I was chasing you in a Spruce Green '99 SE Sport.

Specific details - about 10 PM, I-80 east heading toward Vallejo. I tracked the SVT from the Bay Bridge all the way to the Route 4 turnoff. I took Route 4 and she stayed on I-80 toward Vallejo.

[This message has been edited by Rachel (edited August 10, 2000).]

H
H
I don't know about the gal you saw, but in the area where I live (San Mateo), there is a gal with a silver E1 with tinted windows.

-Aleksey
98 LX
practically stock
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by hulegan:
I don't know about the gal you saw, but in the area where I live (San Mateo), there is a gal with a silver E1 with tinted windows.

This one was not tinted at all. Otherwise I would not be able to identify the driver at night.

C
C
im in san mateo area also and i always see a black one and a silver one.....hm i wonder who the lucky people are....

------------------
chris
99 silver svt
#2555 of 2760
kkm
sca rear sway bar
hood liner removed
infinity sound

Proud former owner of.....
'99 svt - silver/blue - #2555 of 2760

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
C
C
hulegan, i dont know if you mean me but i have dark tinted windows on my E1....maybe it was me. what do you drive?

------------------
chris
99 silver svt
#2555 of 2760
kkm
sca rear sway bar
hood liner removed
infinity sound

Proud former owner of.....
'99 svt - silver/blue - #2555 of 2760

Proud new owner of...
'02 BMW 330i
F
F
Does anyone belong to a newer model SE in the Carriage Squares apts. in San Jose? Appears to have SVT exhaust.

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Dynomax Muffler/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Kanueberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ new cup holder/ Xenon "cool blue" headlights

95 Contour mtx V6
69 Chevy C/10 pickup 307ci
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

3rd gear synchro has issues.
H
H
Chris,
Silver E1 that I see is always parked on Clearview Way, that's really close to San Mateo city college.
And I drive a tan 98 LX, right now with Le Bra

[This message has been edited by hulegan (edited August 10, 2000).]

-Aleksey
98 LX
practically stock

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard