Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
The mall The Of mentioned would probably be a good place. It's actually called Stoneridge, and there probably won't be anyone there Sunday morning. I work right outside the mall at Office Max, its always empty in the morning.
We could meet there, and then all drive down the freeway a mile or so to the fairgrounds.

From 680 North:
Get off at Stoneridge Drive, (right after the 580 interchange), turn right onto Stoneridge.
Go 2 stoplights, and turn right onto Springdale Drive, the next right is a mini-mall with a huge parking lot.

From 680 South:
Get off at Stoneridge Drive, turn left onto Stoneridge Drive, go over the overpass.
The fourth light should be Springdale Drive, turn right onto that, and make the next right into the mini-mall.

The mini-mall is pretty big, there's Office Max, Cost Plus, and a J.C. Penny's Home Store.

If anyone has any questions that are easy enough for me to answer, go right ahead and e-mail me them, stinger00@hotmail.com
I can run down to the fairgrounds and get any info, if we need to for any reason.

Thanks,
Jason Holmes
'99 SVT Green/Tan
Koni's/H&R's

F
F
Perfect. I'll be there. Let's pick a store to meet by. How about in front of Macy's. I think it's on the far side of the parking garage. (btw, parking garages are great ways to show off exhaust and intake sounds!!!!)

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Dynomax Muffler/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Kanueberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ new cup holder/ Xenon "cool blue" headlights

95 Contour mtx V6
69 Chevy C/10 pickup 307ci
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

3rd gear synchro has issues.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sun 8/27? Time? How about 9:30? I'm flexible.

F
F
wjang suggested 9:00. Sounds good to me since the show starts at 8:00 and ends early that day. (Sunday the 27th).

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Dynomax Muffler/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Kanueberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ new cup holder/ Xenon "cool blue" headlights

95 Contour mtx V6
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

W
wjang Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Sounds like a good meeting place to me.
Unless work prevents it, I'll be there.
Is everyone agreed on 8/27 (Sun) @9am?

-Wes
98 SE Sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds righteous to me.

F
F
Excellent, Moohahahahaha HAAA HAAA HAAA hmmmmm.

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6

95 Contour mtx V6
02 Honda Accord

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still on for this Sun? I get lonely just talking to myself.

F
F
I sure hope so, or the wife and I will be sitting in the Stoneridge mall wondering why everyone bailed.

Looking forward to it!

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6

95 Contour mtx V6
02 Honda Accord

S
S
I'll be there at 8:45ish or so. In front of Macy's, right?

See ya then,
Jason Holmes
'99 SVT Green/Tan
Koni's/H&R's

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard