Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
wjang Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Just a thought...most real car nuts like all kinds of cars. How about a gathering at the upcoming Goodguys West Coast National Rod & Custom show?
(http://www.goodguysgoodtimes.com/3-Registration.html)

Date: August 25 thru 27 (pick a day)
Place: Pleasanton Fair Grounds, Pleasanton, CA

-Wes
98 SE Sport

[This message has been edited by wjang (edited August 07, 2000).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aug 27 fits me as I usually work days on Fri. and Sat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey guys,
Love to be there, but I can't this time (business trip). Again, I am heading to the CART race at Laguna Seca on September 8th (Friday). It is a really nice day to be there. Lots of cars running but no crowds to get in your way. We could meet for breakfast in Seaside and then spend the day at the track. It would be just nice to all get a bunch of cars together.

Guy, 99 E1, Silver, Mods

F
F
Aug. 27 works for me too.

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Dynomax Muffler/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Kanueberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ new cup holder/ Xenon "cool blue" headlights

95 Contour mtx V6
69 Chevy C/10 pickup 307ci
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

3rd gear synchro has issues.
W
wjang Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I'll try to make it myself on the 27th. If there's going to be a swapmeet there, I may want to go on the 26th to see what goodies I can pick up before everyone else snatches it up.

Guess we'll have to decide on a place to meet, like, next to the third tree on the right near the fence in the parking lot...or something like that.

-Wes
98 SE Sport

F
F
I've never been to that place before, so it will be up to someone else to figure out where to meet.

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Dynomax Muffler/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Kanueberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ new cup holder/ Xenon "cool blue" headlights

95 Contour mtx V6
69 Chevy C/10 pickup 307ci
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

3rd gear synchro has issues.
S
S
Count me in for either the 26th or 27th, doesn't matter to me.
Are we gonna register? Do we need to register individually, or as a group?

Thanks,
Jason Holmes
'99 SVT Green/Tan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We meeting somewhere? Or, do I need to get "Contour" tattooed on my forehead?

W
wjang Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Even though I initiated this idea, I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know the area well enough to suggest a meeting place.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like Sunday the 27th seems to be the best day for most people. How about agreeing on a set time to meet at the Gate 8 entrance (Valley Ave) to the parking lot. From there we can find a place to park all of our cars together inside (the parking lot). Either that or we can pick one of the nearby hotels as shown on the map (check the website I listed). If you want, I can email the map to you (wjang@earthlink.net).

The show hours for Sunday are 8am - 3pm. How does 9am sound? In case we decide on Saturday, the show hours are 8am - 6pm.

I don't think we need to register ahead of time.

-Wes
98 SE Sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Might we create a traffic jam trying to meet at the lot entrance? There is a quite large Mall, Stonestown, about a mile north that should be almost empty that time of a Sun. morning.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard