Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I Just Sent An E-mail To Bill Reminding Him That Icefury And I Were Still Waiting On The Word. I'm Sure He Is Busy This Time Of Year. He Said He Had To Order The Fusion Pan Due To Not Having Any On Hand. Then He Could Look At It For Improvements And Compatability. I Asked That He Reply Here In This Thread For Everyone To See.

How The Flicken Do You Type Like This!?!?

When I ordered some parts from bill he told me about this...but that was some time ago.

iT iS aBOUT aS eASY aS tYPING lIKE tHIS.

lEAVE hIM aLONE, hE iSN'T gOING tO cHANGE.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Initial Caps Are Da Bomb Yo!

Last edited by fastcougar; 03/07/06 03:09 PM.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I was told by ford if there was any change to the pan there would be a buletin on the change in the computer. He said there wasn't. I talked to him about the part number and he told me the same part can have a different part number. He said it had to do with the year car the part was for.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
I was told by ford if there was any change to the pan there would be a buletin on the change in the computer. He said there wasn't. I talked to him about the part number and he told me the same part can have a different part number. He said it had to do with the year car the part was for.

WRongo!!!!

If the part fits other vehicles and other years, IT WILL have the same part #. Example, 5L8Z-6675-AA the current pan for the Contour is listed for the Contour, Cougar, & Escape. Yes if the part was replaced, it would show. But the part # would be the same for ever car it fit. If there is a difference on the part #, there is something different. It may fit, but on item is different.

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Pictures!

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Here are the photos I took of the pans. The top on is the Fusion, the bottom is the current 2.5-3.0L style.

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Looks like they bumped the capacity nicely. Unfortunately it ain't gonna work for our exhaust routing.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Yup!!!! That Sucks!!!! And No Baffling In The Pan Either. However There's Also Not That Hump That The Oil Must Travel Down To Get To The Pickup. So Maybe Ford Figures If The Oil Stays Completely In Bottom Of The Pan During Drain Back, The Pickup Won't Be Inhaling Nothing.

Never Mind My Above ^^^^^^^. I Just Noticed That The Hump Changed Sides. But Still No Baffling?? I Guess The Fusion 3L Doesn't Warrant An Upgrade In Pans From Even The Escape Version. Or Perhaps That Is Yet To Be Seen.

Last edited by Pale Horse; 03/15/06 12:09 AM.

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard