Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Hm... I might be interested. I have Fridays off and Resa gets off work at 2:30. I'll check our finances. I might need to print off a MapQuest on how to get there... Bobby, check NECO tomorrow, I'll send you a PM and tell you if we're coming or not.

Edit: Or give me a call 760-521-3249 (I'm Josh, like I need to remind you... ) sometime Thursday before 2PM/Friday anytime, Bobby. I'll let ya know if we're coming.

Last edited by Aeglos; 02/02/06 08:30 AM.

Frost Silver 2002 Cougar C2 2.5L V6 MTX ~For salvation comes washed, in the blood of the innocent.~ :Aeglos: *CougarDB* *CarDomain*
M
mvr Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
sorry guys i lied i have to work this friday, i would have loved to come. hopefully next time i can make it out, i really wanted to go too. stupid frys electronics.

Matt -2001 Mustang GT -99 contour se sport mtx v6 (old car)
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
OK, so how far up Yarnell do you guys go? Almost all the way to Prescott or just up the first hill? I've never been up there, but I looked at it on a map and there's two different "twistie" parts. One down towards the bottom near Congress/Yarnell and one closer up to Prescott.

BTW, if Josh (Aeglos) comes I'll ride with him. If not I'll give you a call Rodewaryer. He'll know tomorrow afternoon for sure.

Does anyone have a video camera, or do you guys not record your mountain runs? I always love mountian cruise videoes, plus I'd love to have something to help make course-notes on for future reference.

Arizona NECO Member, Website Admin Welcoming both Cougar and Contour owners from Arizona! 1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Injen short-ram, Z3 fenders, Kaminari style hood 15.577 @ 86.978mph
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Damn! I love that road from Wickenburg to Prescott.... it's been about 10 years since I last rode it (never driven it).

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by mvr:
sorry guys i lied i have to work this friday, i would have loved to come. hopefully next time i can make it out, i really wanted to go too. stupid frys electronics.

Do you have different rims and work at the Frys off I-17 & Thunderbird? If so... I've seen your car there. I'm actually planning on running by there tomorrow during my lunch break.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
M
mvr Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
nah i work at the one in tempe off I-10 and baseline, and my car is stock but hopefully not for long tho. in fact ive seen like 3 or 4 black svt's pull outa my frys before. and next time there is a meet plz post it up here cuz if im off i would deffinately like to come.

R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Not sure how well the video would work at night but that's always a good idea, I suppose if you're good with one it would work.

We only plan to top Yarnell itself since this was planned as a short "friday night" run. We'll wait for everyone and then head back down.

Sounds like there are actually quite a few CEG'rs in Phoenix, anyone know how many Az owners are registered here on the forum?

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
I'm in Yuma, hence why this isn't exactly esy for me.

And being so far away, and having two people living on single Marine pay (we just got married, still doing paperwork to get paid as married), Resa and I don't have the funds to come tomorrow. Sorry guys. I guess I'll have to catch you all at the Tucson meet in March (any more thoughts on doing Hot Import Nights in San Diego instead/as well?)! Sorry.

Frost Silver 2002 Cougar C2 2.5L V6 MTX ~For salvation comes washed, in the blood of the innocent.~ :Aeglos: *CougarDB* *CarDomain*
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
I'll cover your gas if you get yourself up here, that includes a fill at the end of the drive that should get you home. I was there once and can identify.....OK, so they say 20 year retirees (USAF) are retarded..... :-) either way the offer stands. But, in respect to your wishes I took you off the list.

New list includes two bike guys that wanted to go too:

Blazing -In
Massive -In
Rodewaryer-In
phxtravis -Maybe
engineear -In (
SVTCTR15 -in (can't drive 55 on the CEG)
tparker -In
FocusAZ1 - In
Broke_Two_Foci - (Massive's co pilot)
Vduuub - In - (Broke_two_foci remind him)
MVR - Maybe (CEG'r)
azbobbybooshay10 - Navigator - In (CEG'r, if MVR doesn't go, call
me, 623-229-3433 and I'll pick you up)
Neon Guy - In
Bike guy - In
New Bike Guy- In (we'll be careful here....)

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
M
mvr Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
alright well there is a chance il be able to make it out i just gotta find out if i have to work today or not. i should know by noon or so.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard