Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
i got mine yesterday in perfect condition.....

just curious if you have a kinko's or ups store nearby....you could go in and get some padded paks....and you could probably cut each pak into at least 3 or 4 smaller paks,cover any shipping co. info,and tape them up...shouldn't cost more than $1 or so to mail them out...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Ok, not too bad of ideas. I think what the problem was I was sending more than one per envelope; all the single ones made it, and as soon as one with 2 in it went through, it jammed the machine. What I'll try doing is sending out two single ones that didn't make it: one to Christine H. and one to Cody W. If both of them make it safely, then I'll mail everyone else's one at a time, one per envelope, and bite the extra cost of extra envelopes and postage. If they don't make it, then we will have to go the route of padded envelopes, and have everyone send me an additional dollar. I'll try to resend those 2 today.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Matt R:
Ok, not too bad of ideas. I think what the problem was I was sending more than one per envelope; all the single ones made it, and as soon as one with 2 in it went through, it jammed the machine. What I'll try doing is sending out two single ones that didn't make it: one to Christine H. and one to Cody W. If both of them make it safely, then I'll mail everyone else's one at a time, one per envelope, and bite the extra cost of extra envelopes and postage. If they don't make it, then we will have to go the route of padded envelopes, and have everyone send me an additional dollar. I'll try to resend those 2 today.

Arg I want mine!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I could try it again skrilla but the badges might not make it out safely the second time.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Well I ordered 5, they made it.

The envolope was destroyed tape together and most likely destoyed and taped again.

Do everyone a favor and buy some padded envolopes or aleast wrap it in paper towels.

By the way, none of my stickers were damaged.

Thank goodness.

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i dont know about that jamming any sorting machines. ive sent gift cards and other stuff in regular envelopes before.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
BBR, that is extremely weird, since I had them send it as a package and not a letter... hence the much higher postage cost. I'll see what happens with the two I mailed today, otherwise we will have to go with extra money and heavier packaging. USPS hasn't been too good recently, I just went through this about a month ago with a PATS key. Got it returned damaged, and the envelope was empty. I'll keep everyone updated, and you WILL GET YOUR BADGES!!!

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
What if you wrapped some paper around the badges? I wonder if that would work.

I'll let you know when I receive the badge.

K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Mine was just a single...and it didn't go through.

98 T-Red SVT -- TH/BAT Tranny -- SPEC Clutch & Flywheel Torsen - Keyed Tower - Custom shift forks Optimized TB - B&M Shifter - Elky Mesh - Indiglo
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
how much for send it??
for the envelopes???
i have ordered 2 if you say could be possible to send one by envelope send to me 2 envelopes. and charge to me the cost.
or tell me the final cost for send the money . thanks

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/svtmexicali Contour SVT 98 #1862 of 6535 born 06/11/1997 9.20 1/8 mile semi slick www.rudos-racing.com
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard