Has everyone gotten their stickers?

That would require going home first...

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Didnt get mine yet.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Alright, well I found out why almost no one got them... the majority of them were returned damaged in my mailbox. At least most of the badges made it safely. As did most of the stamps. So unfortunatly, it looks like the only way to send these will be in padded envelopes. Which would require eveyone sending me extra money for the envelopes and postage.

SO, if anyone has any other ideas, please post them here or PM me. I really want to avoid having to make everyone send me another dollar or so by Paypal. The ones returned:

Zac Z.
Jose Cardenas
David K.
Pamela P.
Team NECO
Joe L.
Mike C.
Todd F.
Cody W.
Terrence B.
Josh K.
Jason K.
Christine H.

Anyone not on the list, your letter made it. Hopefully.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Matt R:
Alright, well I found out why almost no one got them... the majority of them were returned damaged in my mailbox. At least most of the badges made it safely. As did most of the stamps. So unfortunatly, it looks like the only way to send these will be in padded envelopes. Which would require eveyone sending me extra money for the envelopes and postage.

SO, if anyone has any other ideas, please post them here or PM me. I really want to avoid having to make everyone send me another dollar or so by Paypal. The ones returned:

Zac Z.
Jose Cardenas
David K.
Pamela P.
Team NECO
Joe L.
Mike C.
Todd F.
Cody W.
Terrence B.
Josh K.
Jason K.
Christine H.

Figures mine are ones that were returned! If they are damaged I would'nt think I would want them anymore.....

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Has everyone gotten their stickers?

Got Mine Thanks. Just have to wait for some warm weather so I can clean up the proper spot and put it on.

For Sale 98+ SVT gauge cluster '98 Mystique LS 2.5l 5spd
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sure, it's just my luck.
What's wrong with all of those that are "damaged"?
How about hitting up the Dollar Store for some padded envelopes?
Let us know how much you want us to PayPal you.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Zac Z.
Jose Cardenas
David K.
Pamela P.
Team NECO
Joe L.
Mike C.
Todd F.
Cody W.
Terrence B.
Josh K.
Jason K.
Christine H.

Originally posted by sswolfe:
im not in on this buy but i thought id give you some information i work for the united states postal service i am a machine mechanic i work on the mail processing machines
you mentioned sending these in normal envelopes i would strongly sugest you dont these can get damaged in the machines alot of people send stuff like this through the normal mail and they get destroyed trust me i see them every day im just giving you a little advice im not trying to jack up the price or anything just trying to keep down the headaches
god bless
strother

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

Zac Z.
Jose Cardenas
David K.
Pamela P.
Team NECO
Joe L.
Mike C.
Todd F.
Cody W.
Terrence B.
Josh K.
Jason K.
Christine H.

Originally posted by sswolfe:
im not in on this buy but i thought id give you some information i work for the united states postal service i am a machine mechanic i work on the mail processing machines
you mentioned sending these in normal envelopes i would strongly sugest you dont these can get damaged in the machines alot of people send stuff like this through the normal mail and they get destroyed trust me i see them every day im just giving you a little advice im not trying to jack up the price or anything just trying to keep down the headaches
god bless
strother

98 T-Red SVT -- TH/BAT Tranny -- SPEC Clutch & Flywheel Torsen - Keyed Tower - Custom shift forks Optimized TB - B&M Shifter - Elky Mesh - Indiglo
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I know, but they are very thin, I would understand if they were any thicker. Someone explain to me why some of them made it, and others didn't, when they all went out at once. None of the actual badges got damaged, only the envelopes. Stamped on the envelopes was:

RETURN TO SENDER Due to Possible Employee Injury and Equipment Damage, Odd Shaped items are Not Acceptable in Letter Style Envelopes, DMM-124

And, they made it through the local sorting machines, but didn't make it through the regional ones in Watertown. I can understand a bottle cap or something, but these aren't much thicker than a few pieces of paper. Anyways, if someone can check at Walmart and let me know how much a big pack of padded envelopes is, I would appreciate it. The closest Walmart is 30 min from here and I don't want to drive if they aren't much cheaper. The badges are 7 1/2" long 1" wide, and about 1/32" thick.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I checked Walmart.com and can't seem to find any envelopes! Do you have a Staples near by? If so, they have padded envelopes for $0.50: Staples

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard