Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
If your name is not on the list, then I haven't recieved your money, and you won't get a badge!

If anyone wishes to send me a MO/check/cash, PM me, and I'll put you on this list as a pending transaction. Basically though, anyone who I haven't recieved money in some form from by Sunday night won't get a badge. Give me time to update the list, I'm in college and have a lot of other stuff to do. As far as Canadian customers, send me $5.50 American, to cover the extra cost of the stamp.

Zac Z. x2
Pamela P. x2
Todd F. x3
Christine H. x1
Terrence B. x2
Kelly C. x1
Jose C. x2
David K. x1
Karen W. x1
Jason K. x1
Joe L. x2
Travis T. x5
Roger R. x1
Josh K. x1
Cody W. x1 check recieved, waiting to clear
Keith P. x2
Tom H. x2
Team NECO x2
Tim W. x1
Grant O. x1
Maxwell N. x1 PENDING
Dan B. x1
Chris C. x1

That's 38 badges so far!

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND ME A PM. IF YOUR SITUATION IS COMPLICATED, EMAIL ME AT THE ABOVE LISTED PAYPAL ADDRESS, OR PM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY AIM NAME.

Deadline: February 5th, 11:59pm

You have till 11:59 tonight to get in on this!

Another update for everyone: my tooth is getting worse, and I'm not far from being in the hospital. I'm going to see an oral surgeon first thing tomorrow morning. If I do wind up in the hospital, I'll call Luca on here and have her update everyone.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Disregard, &*(^ing paypal account is screwed up!!!

'00 T-Red TourSE 2.5L ATX Foglight Mod,Optimized Y-Pipe & TB, FSVT F/P,RU-3530 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/688552
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
If your name is not on the list, then I haven't recieved your money, and you won't get a badge!

If anyone wishes to send me a MO/check/cash, PM me, and I'll put you on this list as a pending transaction. Basically though, anyone who I haven't recieved money in some form from by Sunday night won't get a badge. Give me time to update the list, I'm in college and have a lot of other stuff to do. As far as Canadian customers, send me $5.50 American, to cover the extra cost of the stamp.

Zac Z. x2
Pamela P. x2
Todd F. x3
Christine H. x1
Terrence B. x2
Kelly C. x3
Jose C. x2
David K. x1
Karen W. x1
Jason K. x1
Joe L. x2
Travis T. x5
Roger R. x1
Josh K. x1
Keith P. x2
Tom H. x2
Team NECO x2
Tim W. x1
Grant O. x1
Maxwell N. x1 PENDING
Dan B. x1
Chris C. x1
Greg P. x1

That's 41 badges so far!

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND ME A PM. IF YOUR SITUATION IS COMPLICATED, EMAIL ME AT THE ABOVE LISTED PAYPAL ADDRESS, OR PM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY AIM NAME.

Deadline: February 5th, 11:59pm

You have till 11:59 tonight to get in on this! EVERYONE THAT WANTS IN NEEDS TO SEND ME A PM WITHIN THE NEXT 35 MIN IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST!!!!

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
well im about 30 min late but if anybody has paypal an extra sticker wouldnt mine seperating from. Ill gladly pay $ 5.00 more than the purchase price to get one from you. No Bullsh*t. i want one.

Last edited by excel4600c; 02/06/06 05:23 AM.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
im not in on this buy but i thought id give you some information i work for the united states postal service i am a machine mechanic i work on the mail processing machines
you mentioned sending these in normal envelopes i would strongly sugest you dont these can get damaged in the machines alot of people send stuff like this through the normal mail and they get destroyed trust me i see them every day im just giving you a little advice im not trying to jack up the price or anything just trying to keep down the headaches
god bless
strother

98 svt contour 2 tvs playstation2 full underbody neon (neo green) tag too pioneer head unit 17" racinghart wheels kuhmo tires performing 3.0 hybrid (on hold) Nitrous Express Wet Kit 100 shot autometer ultralite procomp guages sparco pedals
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i f*cked up. was busy all weekend and forgot about this.

anyone wanna trade one for a set of subframe connectors?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by svt4stv:
anyone wanna trade one for a set of subframe connectors?

Ummmmmmm...... O.K

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by sswolfe:
im not in on this buy but i thought id give you some information i work for the united states postal service i am a machine mechanic i work on the mail processing machines
you mentioned sending these in normal envelopes i would strongly sugest you dont these can get damaged in the machines alot of people send stuff like this through the normal mail and they get destroyed trust me i see them every day im just giving you a little advice im not trying to jack up the price or anything just trying to keep down the headaches
god bless
strother

These things are just a sticker. They don't have any real thinkness to them. I can't see why they would have any more problems than a normal letter.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
The two people that still wanted one- PM me I'll see what we can figure out. This group buy is closed.

Here is the offical final list:

Zac Z. x2
Pamela P. x2
Todd F. x3
Christine H. x1
Terrence B. x2
Kelly C. x3
Jose C. x2
David K. x1
Karen W. x1
Jason K. x1
Joe L. x2
Travis T. x5
Roger R. x1
Josh K. x1
Keith P. x2
Tom H. x2
Team NECO x2
Tim W. x1
Grant O. x1
Maxwell N. x1 PENDING
Dan B. x1
Chris C. x1
Greg P. x1

That's 41 badges total.

Please bear with me in getting this order done. I will call them today to see how many they have in stock.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
The order has been placed and is on it's way. 43 badges were ordered, so I have 2 extra for the 2 that wanted to get in. If either of them don't want them, then someone else can have them.

Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard