Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I'm just waiting to see if anything else will conflict with it, so far so good though.
Plus, I don't want to take to many days off work, I got a couple days to take off in June for a NASCAR race me and my dad and uncle from Toledo go to every year up in Michigan. Can't miss that.

Last edited by Mystique97; 01/31/06 07:56 PM.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
You'll kick yourself in the butt next year if it's not located in the midwest
Mark

or even worse, if there isnt a SZ next year. Some people have yet to make it to a SZ and say, "Well ill make it next year." After SZ 04, there was talk that there may not be another one after the low turnout compared to 02. Hopefully this isnt the last of the SZ's, but you never know. Seeing as how the contour has been out of production for 6 years, I would treat every SZ as if it was the last one.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
exactly!! thats why i choose sz over carlisle...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by tour96se:

I'm going to Carlisle, should be a good time like last year

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by tour96se:

I'm going to Carlisle, should be a good time like last year

yeah i had a good time,met a bunch of cegers..saw a badass transam racer mustang....well i'm not sure how my current job will like my plans of taking a vacation before i worked a full year..so if they dont like it...i'll be attending both

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Actually, I treat every event locally and abroad as my last attendance with my car.

You never know when something will go that is expensive, or worse, you wreck. Just gotta look at everything in perspective.

Nothing will top my first SZ ('o5) though. Too much fun washing cars, driving with fellow members, driving others' cars, making makeshift autocross courses in mall parking lots at midnight Umm yeah shet like that.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Mark

or even worse, if there isnt a SZ next year. Some people have yet to make it to a SZ and say, "Well ill make it next year." After SZ 04, there was talk that there may not be another one after the low turnout compared to 02. Hopefully this isnt the last of the SZ's, but you never know. Seeing as how the contour has been out of production for 6 years, I would treat every SZ as if it was the last one.

Well in response to that, I hope to see the event turn from a contour oriented meet, into a gathering of friends.

There was a message board for a game i used to frequent. When that game lost popularity, and people went their seperate ways most people remained on that board. That board turned into a multi-game gathering of aquaintances

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Mark

Well in response to that, I hope to see the event turn from a contour oriented meet, into a gathering of friends.

There was a message board for a game i used to frequent. When that game lost popularity, and people went their seperate ways most people remained on that board. That board turned into a multi-game gathering of aquaintances

wasnt dugeuns and dragons was it?

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
well it's starting to turn that way, we prob have more trolls planning on attending this year..hector,dom,pete maybe,wrx barge,rye lou,the guy with the crossfire..etc...although i'd like to see other fords there too,sho's,cougars,focus,zx2's...etc..

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Mark

SZ 05 was my first one and it seemed ok, how many others were at 02-04?

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard