My brakes are not "torquey" at all. They feel very similar to stock brakes until agressively braking. At that point I can feel the difference. The tirerack statement I would assume is for legal purposes, as well as for making sure a driver with intentions of serious tracking doesn't consider slotted rotors are specifically for track use. And for all of that jibberish about people thinking their SS lines and larger rotors and pads make their brakes perform better, but actually it's the fluid change. That's rediculous. Not that a fluid change wouldn't help performance, but give me a break. My rotors are the same size as stock rotors, but I do consider them an upgrade. I also plan on upgrading to SS lines in the future. I have driven on stock SVT brakes, Stazi's brakes, and prefer my Powerslots hands down. I am still running Bendix pads, which you can get through Stazi or Advanced Auto/Auto Zone.

Last edited by CLASSVT; 01/31/06 09:34 PM.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen