Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1492004 01/30/06 07:17 AM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
haha this is gonna sound weird..but I was in seattle from the 25th till the 29th..anywho I saw a black SVT (lowered with rims iirc) in downtown seattle on either thursday or friday..I believe around Pike Street..

D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
WHAT--and you didn't let us know you were here???

What's up with that?

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by DDV:
WHAT--and you didn't let us know you were here???

What's up with that?

hahaha i know i know, i was with my brother and dad, in a rental ford taurus! thing was ballz! anywho yea, I saw that SVT and was like yessssssssss!!

def. be back in the summer when there's no rain

Last edited by Goonz SVT; 02/01/06 09:34 PM.

W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Do we have to guess when you are going to visit in the summer, or are you going to let us know next time?

So what brought you out this way?

-Aaron

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Woogieman:
Do we have to guess when you are going to visit in the summer, or are you going to let us know next time?

So what brought you out this way?

-Aaron

haha naw next time i'll def. let you guys know when im comming down. As many of you may know, I'm an airplane enthusiast and it has been my dream believe it or not to come to everett. My dad brother and I found a cheap deal through United and paid only $190 from Boston to Seattle (roundtrip) not bad huh. So we figured what the hell, lets go. And we ended up in rainy Seattle for 4 night. Awesome time, I'll def. be back summer during nice weather

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yeah we'll definitely have to plan a Saturday meet and cruise when your here. Maybe drive up north somewhere. DDV knows all the good spots.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by tropictour:
Yeah we'll definitely have to plan a Saturday meet and cruise when your here. Maybe drive up north somewhere. DDV knows all the good spots.
-tropictour

Becuase Shotdiff and I showed them to him.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
With all the Boeing facilities by Puget Sound including the Museum of Flight a few miles south of Seattle's baseball and football stadiums, you picked a good place for an aviation fan's visit. Any thoughts of also seeing The Spruce Goose in McMinnville OR when you come back? Since you live back east, have you yet seen the Virginia/NASA/Langley Field museum over by Hampton VA?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by PDXSVT:
With all the Boeing facilities by Puget Sound including the Museum of Flight a few miles south of Seattle's baseball and football stadiums, you picked a good place for an aviation fan's visit. Any thoughts of also seeing The Spruce Goose in McMinnville OR when you come back? Since you live back east, have you yet seen the Virginia/NASA/Langley Field museum over by Hampton VA?

not really into space aviation..I mean I bought a ton of stickers from Boeing sayin "If it aint Boeing, I aint going" lol..naw I'll def. be back once they start making the 787 dreamliner..its the most talked about aircraft after the A380..but I realy did miss out on seeing Mt. Rainier..I must come back in the summer and check out the city nightlife as well

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Originally posted by tropictour:
-tropictour

Becuase Shotdiff and I showed them to him.

I see a North Cascades Highway fun run in our future...

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard