Next Thread
Print Thread
#1486769 01/22/06 01:57 AM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Ok, so after going to the bank to talk about my line of credit and the interest rate on it, I got pre approved for a mortgage. Wasnt even looking for one, but the bank officer said I had good enough credit and since I told her I was looking to move back out (currently living with father to pay off a loan) it might be cheaper to find a place to buy, than to rent one. Only thing is, the pre approval is for only 110 grand, which is good, but alot of homes around here are more like 180-200 grand. Geuss I could find a beater to fix up, but I have been planning on going to school, so that complicates things. If I could fix a beat up place up and be able to rent it out during my time in school, that would be the only way id do it.
oh and they bumped my line of credit up to 25 grand to save me the one interest point!

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
good stuff. I sell homes. Let me know and maybe when you'rs ready and i can get you cash back! Maybe put it towards the tour )

1998 Contour SE Panasonic CQ-DFX683 Sound by Crystal Mobile & Illusion Audio Powered by Alpine MRP-F240, Alpine MRP-M350 My Ride
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R

Do what me and the wife did... Move up North to Alliston and make the Hour drive back to Mississauga The prices are right but the drive kinda sucks lol Nice thing about being up north is lots of places to ride the dirt bike and the roads are nice for my street bike... But the winters OMG the winters lol

Originally posted by loggerbomb:

Ok, so after going to the bank to talk about my line of credit and the interest rate on it, I got pre approved for a mortgage. Wasnt even looking for one, but the bank officer said I had good enough credit and since I told her I was looking to move back out (currently living with father to pay off a loan) it might be cheaper to find a place to buy, than to rent one. Only thing is, the pre approval is for only 110 grand, which is good, but alot of homes around here are more like 180-200 grand. Geuss I could find a beater to fix up, but I have been planning on going to school, so that complicates things. If I could fix a beat up place up and be able to rent it out during my time in school, that would be the only way id do it.
oh and they bumped my line of credit up to 25 grand to save me the one interest point!

1998.5 SVT Silver

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard