Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I'd like to join in on the fun, but it's prob. very unlikely because I'm in school every night till 8:15ish...

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by morbid:
hrm... Looks like March 17th is a friday. Do you know what time the meet is... or when you think you'll be taking off? Also, do you know how late SIR is open until? Not sure I'd be up for a Tucson drive.... but still trying to decide

Well the track opens at 4pm, and goes until around 11 or 12 or so (I'm not 100% sure). I've already asked for the day off, I'll probably cruise down around 2-ish. I may make a sidetrip to visit my mom and sister for a few minutes, I'm not sure.

Let me know those of you that are interested, so I have an idea on how many we might get down there. If you can, send an email to Arizona_NECO@cox.net, and I'll put together an email list to send updates to everyone planning to go.

Also, anyone in Phoenix that wants to cruise down with me let me know. I don't mind a little side track into Chandler or something to meet up with someone.

Arizona NECO Member, Website Admin Welcoming both Cougar and Contour owners from Arizona! 1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Injen short-ram, Z3 fenders, Kaminari style hood 15.577 @ 86.978mph
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
This thread has become something different. Anyway, I've posted this SIR event on the Focus forum (Focaljet) so there may be some interest generated there. I'll post more here.....

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard