Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Sorry, this one was kind of last minute. If anyone would like to drop by we'll be meeting at the Rural In n Out near the 202 (pretty much right at the 202)......9 pm

"Ok I know it is way late but lets see what we can do. In N Out at Rural/Scottsdale Blvd and the 202. South side of the 202 next to ASU. And we could do a Canyon run later on. Since Massive just went maybe he can lead. Lets say the usual time 9pm. See you all there."

Be advised it's on Rural, east side pretty much at the intersection of Rural (202 signs will say Scottdale road) and the 202. Looks like they're going to try for a Canyon Lake run after for anyone that's interested.

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
M
mvr Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
i wish i could come, my car looks like [censored] right now and its 850. maybe next time with proper warning.

Matt -2001 Mustang GT -99 contour se sport mtx v6 (old car)
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Yeah these guys are like this most times, no foresight and then last minute they make up their minds to do something. I posted this the minute I found out. Better that, than not knowing at all. Still, there were probably at least 12 cars, and most went out to Canyon Lake.

They need an alternate and I'll probably step up and offer my favorite 'nearby' driving road, they're going to get tagged out there on Canyon Lake road if they keep going to the same place, not hard to remember that a bunch of Foci go blazing through on friday nights, late....

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
My car will be running soon, keep me in the loop on future G2G's!

BTW, AZ NECO is going to SIR in Tucson on March 17. Any of you CEG or even Focus guys are welcome to join us!

Arizona NECO Member, Website Admin Welcoming both Cougar and Contour owners from Arizona! 1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Injen short-ram, Z3 fenders, Kaminari style hood 15.577 @ 86.978mph
M
mvr Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
what is this SIR?

A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Southwestern International Raceway, basically a ghetto Firebird down in Tucson. If you wanna go, let me know and we'll both cruise down together so I can show you how to get there.

Arizona NECO Member, Website Admin Welcoming both Cougar and Contour owners from Arizona! 1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Injen short-ram, Z3 fenders, Kaminari style hood 15.577 @ 86.978mph
M
mvr Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
sounds good, i will definately try to be there. doubt il give the 1/4 a go tho, id prob blow my tranny lol.

R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
I hear you about not wanting to run for fear of breaking the car. I used to set up Need for Speed runs (mountain drives, probably not anymore though) and what with my 100 mile per day work commute, the car's been broke a lot and not one I can count on. Like it plenty well and have too much in it to move on to something else.....wouldn't matter much, the stuff that doesn't break down is so boring I'll take my current situation, thank you very much.....

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
hrm... Looks like March 17th is a friday. Do you know what time the meet is... or when you think you'll be taking off? Also, do you know how late SIR is open until? Not sure I'd be up for a Tucson drive.... but still trying to decide

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
M
mvr Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
if a couple more contours go i would prob be more likely to join. by then i might have a trubendz on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard