Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Although I am substantially more active on the Cougar forums, I figured I would go ahead and throw a plug for these guys up over here.

I purchased a 3L Hybrid Cougar in July of this year. The previous owner had never finalized tuning the car and had been dealing with ADC with pretty much no success.

I contacted Logan Motorsports in September. Life prevented me from getting to them until late December of last year, but when I did, the difference in the car was night and day.

If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to contact me. Otherwise, you can contact them directly through www.loganmotorsports.com. DeWayne and Keith have taken a great deal of interest in the Cougar forum and have even offered to host a meet on-site once the weather gets warmer so we can get our cars up on the dyno and get some pulls in. I'm sure they would have a similar interest in CEG, especially if someone took the initiative to contact them.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Sweet! Looks like a great place. Mmmmmmmmm perfect to get my 5.0 stang tuned up at!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Great! More CDW platform companies in the G. Lakes region.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
bigballed isnt the only 3L he's tuned, he also did another one of our NECO guys last week [with the same success].

that would be very cool if we could do an onsite meet.

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by BigBalledOX:

I purchased a 3L Hybrid Cougar in July of this year. The previous owner had never finalized tuning the car and had been dealing with ADC with pretty much no success.

I will def not get my tune from them now!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by bensenvill:

that would be very cool if we could do an onsite meet.

That would be cool to have people meet up there. We should try to set that up!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
This would be very . Count me in for a meet. Especially if someone were to get a 3L tune. I'll be needing one too eventually.

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
What am I doing wrong here?

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
There's a time limit on how long I can go back and edit? That sucks. I see the problem though. The period at the end of the sentence got included in the link. Just go www.loganmotorsports.com and you should have no problem with it.

Also, I've seen the other threads regarding folks who are not thrilled with ADC. This is not a thread to rip on them. The previous owner of the car just lost interest in it and got tired of going through the mail repeatedly with them. He also had issues with the O2 sensors needing replaced, which he never did. So, don't take this as being an anti-ADC thread.

I still believe there is no substitute for a good, on-site dyno tune though.

I will forward this thread to them via email, they have already joined the Cougar forums and I'm sure they would be happy to join up over here as well.

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BigBalledOX:
I see the problem though. The period at the end of the sentence got included in the link. Just go www.loganmotorsports.com and you should have no problem with it.

To self:

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard