Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1482885 01/17/06 04:47 AM
B
Bailey Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Is anybody going to vote for the Liberals, i think we need somebody that's not from Quebec, they are a bunch of thieves ( i know first hand ) Chretien, Martin didn't do nothing except put money in their pocket and/or their friends.

So , do you know who you are voting for???

- Eric previous: '98 contour sport zetec mtx light prairie tan
#1482886 01/17/06 07:08 AM
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Please guys, don't turn this forum like the CI one with politic war...

BTW I hate liberals...

Well snow is coming!!! Can't wait to do some snowboard...
#1482887 01/17/06 01:41 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I used to be liberal until Martin was put into office.

I wont be voting PC because Harper is just a ace up the selve for GWB.

sadly I'll be voting for the underdogs NDP. Their platform seems to suit my needs just right.

As long as PC doesn't get in, I'll be happy.

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
#1482888 01/17/06 03:27 PM
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
The odd thing about any "scandals" we have is they always happen to whatever party in power. The media forgot about the old PC's problems (possibility of Mulroney in the Air Bus story, Former Finance Minister Michael Wilson not wanting to step down over some conflict of interest issue). Take it on the Ontario provincial level where you're hearing about how George Smitherman (LIB, Former Minister of Finance) was or wasn't involved in the Royal Group of Technologies, or how former Premier Mike Harris (PC) gave the go-ahead to shoot the natives at Ipperwash.

Power corrupts, no matter on what level.

I think a new slate is in order.

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
#1482889 01/17/06 05:23 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm voting Liberals because when I was in school The conservatives were in power and all they did was take money out of schools and Hospitals.. they cut programs left and right to have a tax brake for rich people..

Sorry just because there were some bad apples in the Liberal Party (which were fired) at least they didn't cut school programs and hospital beds..

Ask any nurse, doctor, teacher, Hospital worker who they are voting for.

cheers

Martin

98 Contour V6 MTX CTA Exhaust/CTA Intake/MSDS Y-pipe/Bat Handling Kit/Predator Alarm/Spec1 Clutch Kit/SVT Flywheel/G Assurances Fix your car yourself "It's not a UFO." Todras
#1482890 01/18/06 12:51 AM
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by The1stAcekiller:
I'm voting Liberals because when I was in school The conservatives were in power and all they did was take money out of schools and Hospitals.. they cut programs left and right to have a tax brake for rich people..

Sorry just because there were some bad apples in the Liberal Party (which were fired) at least they didn't cut school programs and hospital beds..

cheers

Martin

If your talking about the provincial Conservatives...you do realize that they had to cut thoes programs because the federal finance minister at the time (now our Prime Minister) cut funding to health care, and the NDP left us with a huge defficet?

Martin's so gun-hoe about increasing funding to health care and such now....where was that 8 years ago when the government started recording a surplus?

My Cars 1999 Silver Frost SVT - 80,000km #2603/2760 Aug. 10, 1999. 1996 Mercury Mystique LS V6 MTX - retired @ 323,151km. 1995 Ford Contour V6 MTX-sold @ 214,000km
#1482891 01/18/06 01:22 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by KyleH:

If your talking about the provincial Conservatives...you do realize that they had to cut thoes programs because the federal finance minister at the time (now our Prime Minister) cut funding to health care, and the NDP left us with a huge deficit?

Actually, the NDP inherited a $5 billion deficit from David Peterson's Liberals. They just got caught by someone fudging the books.

Harper's been promising what it takes to get a mandate, and muzzling the more far right elements of his party. I just hope that, should the Conservatives win (and it looks like they will), he governs on that mandate, and doesn't revert to what appears to be his and his party's true feelings.

By the way, I give it two weeks before a memeber of his party shoots their mouth off on an issue like abortion and leaves Harper on the defensive.

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."
#1482892 01/18/06 03:08 PM
B
Bailey Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
One thing for sure, in this household we are voting for Jack, We cannot stand Martin , Duceppe is all about indepedence, and there's something in Harper's eyes when he talks that i just don't trust , you know like a deer stuck in headlights, when someone asks him a question and he's not sure of...

- Eric previous: '98 contour sport zetec mtx light prairie tan
#1482893 01/18/06 04:54 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I really hope that the conservatives don't get a majority.. at least if they do win a minority they can be kept in check on issues like health care and childcare.. knowing Conservatives all they want to do is give tax breaks to businesses and cut social spending.. I'm all for tax breaks, we get taxed to death as it is.. but not at a level were schools/hospitals/social programs get cut..

Can't we all just get along

98 Contour V6 MTX CTA Exhaust/CTA Intake/MSDS Y-pipe/Bat Handling Kit/Predator Alarm/Spec1 Clutch Kit/SVT Flywheel/G Assurances Fix your car yourself "It's not a UFO." Todras
#1482894 01/18/06 08:58 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by The1stAcekiller:

cheers

Martin

So basically your saying that you vote on past electives and campaigns...

Idiotic. Vote for the Current candidates and what they plan to do, not on what idiot did in the past.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard